PDA

View Full Version : Why do u removing dragons so soon?

Leire22
04-16-13, 02:47 AM
Hi, i dont understand why u removing chocolate dragon, it is normal dragon, i dont see it any holiday type, etc etc. U make new 6 dragons for halloween time, and dont let us time, Look only 3 weeks i am trying to get as in idiot, without ability to try diff dragons, that darn easter one, and still dont have it.
And how we could yet before x-mass when ppl have a lot of diff things to do, breed so many u made for that time in Autumn? U made sure like 6 new but each such new takes forever, and then u take it out, so ppl even had not chance. Of course all who could not make them are angry. Dont u think so this is stupid?
U only want we buy them for gems/ gold but with this u can go u know where....

Leire22
04-16-13, 02:48 AM
At least for such stupid holiday dragons why there is not also holiday breeder?

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 08:21 AM
You should try throwing in another colour in the breeding den. You want Easter (red/yellow) and say you need Mindvolt (yellow/blue) and Mirage (red/blue/yellow) so try for more than one dragon. Going for one dragon when you need a few is just wasting time. If you need a Diamond then add a fourth colour, you might get some dragons you already have but at least this way you can get the ones you need.

I used Fruitful & Tiny for Flower, Kite or Pegasus and I got Diamond that way. I know what it's like with the limited dragons, Fireworks & Snowman made me mad too.

kooky panda
04-16-13, 10:27 AM
You can leave your feedback on the Limited Dragons being removed here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons&highlight=limited+dragons)