PDA

View Full Version : Finally, maybe a way to delete neighbors!

Unregistered
07-08-10, 07:39 AM
Since it's clear the MODS could care less about replying to our concerns about their game, or maybe they stopped development and quit, I propose the following:
Go to Storm8's forums and find the one called "Storm8 Community". Here's the link http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Since we'll all be using our real Storm8 ID's it would be wise to remain courteous. If we all go make 1 post on that board I bet we'll get someone's attention. Storm8 doesn't make this Farm Story game but they are in cahoots with TeamLava. Storm8 helped push FarmStory to us by offering freebies in their games to download this one.

I propose the subject line should read "Please help us with TeamLava's Farm Story" or something.

I think we're so angry because we all really like this game a lot! I hope something good happens soon.
GO POST ON Storm8's BOARDS ASAP!!!

Unregistered
07-08-10, 08:35 AM
Go to Storm8's forums. Find the "Community Forum" icon and post in their "OFF-TOPIC" forum. That seems to be the least intrusive place to ask for help. Please remember that since we'll be using our Storm8 ID's to remain courteous.

Storm8 needs to be aware of the mess that's taking place with TeamLava. They helped push FarmStory and if I were in management there, I would want to know about these issues. It will make Storm8 look less credible, and trust me, after the whole stealing our real phone numbers thing a year ago.... they don't need any more issues to mess up their revenue streams.

GO POST PEOPLE!! Be courteous :)

trenae
07-08-10, 10:31 AM
If you have concerns, questions, comments, etc. regarding TeamLava's forum and/or apps and you are not getting the response you want on the TeamLava's forum then you should email it directly to TeamLava's Support. They are very good about responding back to emails however keep in mind that response time can vary depending on how many emails they have to process.

support@teamlava.com

swati
07-08-10, 02:17 PM
How is that a way to delete neighbours? It's just another way to ask them to give that function to us. I opened up this thread thinking you actually had a way to delete neighbour.

Hawk 8
07-08-10, 04:18 PM
We are sorry to hear that you all have many questions that aren't being answered. Please post all question in regards to Farm Story on the TeamLava forums since we are in charge of the game. We are continuously trying to expand our support team so we can provide faster e-mail responses as well as forum responses.

In regards to deleting neighbors, hang in there! The function will be coming soon.

I know everyone has been waiting to hear this!

The Fermiers
07-09-10, 11:29 AM
I know everyone has been waiting to hear this!

Yep ! I can't wait !!!