PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Valentines edition

niccisixx
04-15-13, 03:42 PM
Does anyone know anything about why all of a sudden my game is telling me that it is no longer supported??? I clicked the update and it just installed a different version of the game, so now I have two of them but its still saying the same thing???? :mad:

bigbux3
04-15-13, 03:45 PM
Delete the Valentines version and use the regular one. TeamLava designs seasonal apps, only for that season. Once that season or holiday is over, the game will only be around for such a short amount of time until you will need to use the regular version again. TeamLava just wants to have everyone on the same version.

niccisixx
04-15-13, 03:47 PM
Why all of a sudden is my game saying its no longer supported???:confused:

sollia
04-15-13, 03:49 PM
I don't know about it not being supported, but it is outdated. There are newer versions you should probably get.

niccisixx
04-15-13, 03:51 PM
Do I have to? I like this one better than the regular one. It seems to still play fine it just says that when I start it

[S8] Elsa
04-15-13, 03:51 PM
This particular game version is not the most recent update. For Android, we recommend downloading Dragon Story: Spring Edition for the most up to date version of the game.

hamadrys
04-15-13, 03:53 PM
You don't have to, but some bugs got fixed in the most updated editions. And I don't think you can breed Easter or Peacock in Valentine's edition.

niccisixx
04-15-13, 03:53 PM
But I really like the looks of this one better. It seems to play fine

niccisixx
04-15-13, 03:56 PM
Well that's good to know I guess. I'm not having the best luck breeding. I do have the regular version Cuz it installed when it said to update

tonguelashing
04-15-13, 04:02 PM
But I really like the looks of this one better. It seems to play fine

Not for me, Spring Edition crashes with the same errors and just as much (if not more) than everything from Valentines Edition onward. But that's for me, your mileage may vary.

yayacupcake
04-15-13, 04:03 PM
Not for me, Spring Edition crashes with the same errors and just as much (if not more) than everything from Valentines Edition onward. But that's for me, your mileage may vary.

New Dawn seems the best IMO.

hamadrys
04-15-13, 04:09 PM
I haven't downloaded Spring yet, still waiting for a possible goal and free gold. But the new updated original version corrected a lot of the bugs I was experiencing such as invisibility and force closing during visits to neighbors. My game is still slow when gifting, loading neighbor's island...but otherwise, runs well.

sweetstuff525
04-15-13, 04:10 PM
I haven't downloaded Spring yet, still waiting for a possible goal and free gold. But the new updated original version corrected a lot of the bugs I was experiencing such as invisibility and force closing during visits to neighbors. My game is still slow when gifting, loading neighbor's island...but otherwise, runs well.

My daughter just got that goal good luck

hamadrys
04-15-13, 04:13 PM
Me too, just opened my game now and it is there. Cool, thank you !

tonguelashing
04-15-13, 04:18 PM

You know, I think I'm missing out on free gold with these seasonal updates...I should wait for the goal to appear from now on then download and install it. I'm always trying to be ahead of the curve and see if the Android version gets any new features and am thus circumventing some potential bonuses. hmmm....

hamadrys
04-15-13, 04:19 PM
What dragon is it on the icon of the spring edition goal ??? That little pink thingy... Anyone knows ?

bigbux3
04-15-13, 04:22 PM
Do I have to? I like this one better than the regular one. It seems to still play fine it just says that when I start it

You don't HAVE to... if you don't want to be able to play. You cannot play the game after the pop up tells you which version to use. You can play the Valentines version next year, if TeamLava allows it.

niccisixx
04-15-13, 05:29 PM
Its still letting me play it

Joeypooh883
04-15-13, 05:54 PM
Me too, I am still waiting for the new goal and free gold to install the new Spring version. My son already got that goal this morning but not for me..........don't know why? Should I continue to wait for that goal?????

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 05:59 PM
Me too, I am still waiting for the new goal and free gold to install the new Spring version. My son already got that goal this morning but not for me..........don't know why? Should I continue to wait for that goal?????

Yes you should, not everybody gets it at the same time but now that people are getting it you should have it in a day or two, hours even.