PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Weekly Update - April 17/2013

cherryberry9
04-15-13, 03:33 PM
http://www.imgur.com/NMsqCcc.png

Looks like we're done with the spring theme. If its a new theme, maybe more goals? I don't think so right now, its to early.

Anyway I'll post a picture from TL Blog for all the items when it becomes available.

Update Items:

-Fiesta table 3 gems
-Twirling table 2 gems
-Fiesta chair 12,000 coins
-Twirling chair 14,000 coins
-Sombrero 10 gems
-Perro 16 gems
-Mexican Dancer 25,000 coins
-Cinco de Mayo wallpaper 5,000 coins
-Tile Mexicana 1 gem
-Twirling counter 10 gems
-Fiesta counter 40,000 coins

Lenn_ann
04-15-13, 04:18 PM
with what we got last week that's good I guess ^^

OpeningCeremony
04-15-13, 05:00 PM
From TL Blog:

http://media.tumblr.com/8ef313158af2bf2cee2a87995cb05aed/tumblr_inline_mlbl768dkS1qz4rgp.png

Let?s head south of the border for some authentic Mexican cuisine. Add some southwestern flair to your restaurant and be sure to serve it up on the new Poncho Counter in Restaurant Story!
Keep with the Mexican theme and get these other items:
Poncho Table
Poncho Chair

sweetstuff525
04-15-13, 05:00 PM
Doesn't look like anything good

cherryberry9
04-15-13, 05:29 PM
This updates gonna SUCK! Only a table and chair and a counter, what a disgrace.

bigbux3
04-15-13, 05:34 PM
This week's update is, I'm sorry TeamLava, but it's terrible. I'm not excited for anything this week (in any of the games)

Fsegundo
04-15-13, 05:51 PM
Well, at least it's not worse than the Bakery's update (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49981-Bakery-Weekly-Update-4-17&p=598523&viewfull=1#post598523).

ruthiessweetretreat
04-15-13, 06:48 PM
I like the ******s! Hoping they'll be coins and not gems. I haven't committed to any real decorating plan yet (at level 27) because it seems so many of the choices available with coins lead to restaurants that look either very dark or very industrial. Maybe the ******s will inspire me to start really personalizing. :)

Kim1929
04-15-13, 06:50 PM
I think it's cute, some color for inside or cute patio furniture around a pool.

ruthiessweetretreat
04-15-13, 06:51 PM
Also: it's funny that in the above screenshot (with multiple chairs and tables), the ******s on the chair seats aren't consistent...sometimes they run parallel to the chair back, and sometimes perpendicular. Is that normal?

CuteTali
04-15-13, 06:55 PM
This is so ugly. Why did they have to discontinue the fresh and refreshing spring theme? It's still spring.

sharbuch
04-15-13, 07:10 PM
This just sucks the fun out of the games what is team lava doing? Their not going to make any money from me until we have something worth spending it on booooo team lava shame on you.

nmishii
04-15-13, 08:31 PM
I like the poncho stuff. Hope its for coins.

Would also like some "Mexican cuisine" recipes released.

Riixie
04-15-13, 11:03 PM
I like the poncho stuff. Hope its for coins.

Would also like some "Mexican cuisine" recipes released.

I would TOTALLY love Mexican cuisine recipes!!! I thought we were getting new recipes...guess not...SIGH...hopefully the chairs/tables aren't ridiculously expensive....

sweetieshan
04-15-13, 11:10 PM
I like this update. But then, I like multi-colored ******s so...
Hopefully these will cost coins and not gems. I would much rather spend my gems on something cool and not tables and chairs.

minidemon88
04-16-13, 12:37 AM
What is that thing standing behind the counter?

nky1111
04-16-13, 02:26 AM
Also: it's funny that in the above screenshot (with multiple chairs and tables), the ******s on the chair seats aren't consistent...sometimes they run parallel to the chair back, and sometimes perpendicular. Is that normal?
The backs can be separated)) (it's really so, look closely at the kids sitting on the chairs)

nice addition to the garden theme, why ppl complain?

chewytwix
04-16-13, 05:06 AM

it looks like an elf/dwarf. Is it part of the mexican theme?

Also...shouldn't the colors be green white and red?

at least I see some new recipes!

bigbux3
04-16-13, 06:28 AM
It's a Swedish Troll.

minidemon88
04-16-13, 09:59 AM
@chewytwix: Not sure about that. Since it wasn't stated on TL's blog.

@bigbux3: LOL! XD

I was guessing it could be a goal item prize. Since there wasn't anything about that stuff stated on TL's blog. Perhaps a LTO item or a item from a new box. But it's just all my guessing only. Haha.. XD

theladymorgana
04-16-13, 10:45 AM
That table is neither accurately Mexican or attractive.

jay1314
04-16-13, 01:47 PM
Ugh that's really ugly what were they thinking

CuteTali
04-16-13, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=minidemon88;599278I was guessing it could be a goal item prize. [/QUOTE]

Oh man, please not more goals for a while in restaurant story. I've been trying to hard to catch up with all the new goals/appliances/recipes these past few months. I'm still trying to master the valentine's day appliances. Need a breather before we get even more goals/recipes.

TinksThots
04-16-13, 03:58 PM
Oh man, please not more goals for a while in restaurant story. I've been trying to hard to catch up with all the new goals/appliances/recipes these past few months. I'm still trying to master the valentine's day appliances. Need a breather before we get even more goals/recipes.
Ditto so hard! Bakery either! I haven't even gotten that far, I'm still working on xmas stuff! I just discovered these games in February though, so I started out WAY behind! I'm up to 12 appliance slots, but I've still got a long way to go! If I have to pause my frantic cooking for more goals, I'll still have xmas recipes on my counters for next year! XD

Lolobridgita
04-17-13, 10:35 AM
When coming the new goals? Last goal brased lamb. I have not new goals.

LalaSmooth
04-17-13, 11:18 AM
Anyone got the update?

dazeyvilla
04-17-13, 12:11 PM
No update yet?

Riixie
04-17-13, 12:23 PM
Nope, nothing yet....

sheloco
04-17-13, 12:34 PM
I think it is so sad how so many people gripe and complain. This is a cute game, and I'm sure TeamLava spends a lot of time working on new items for all of us to enjoy. I personally think the new tables/chairs/counters are very cute and colorful, but even in the past when I haven't cared for something, I just thought, "Someone else will like it." So I'm happy that someone else got something they like; I'm thankful that TeamLava keeps coming out with new stuff AND that they put up with everyone's griping; and I just keep on playing and enjoying the game until they come out with something I do like. Thank you, TeamLava, for all of your hard work and creative ideas!!! To each his own...

dazeyvilla
04-17-13, 12:43 PM
I think it is so sad how so many people gripe and complain. This is a cute game, and I'm sure TeamLava spends a lot of time working on new items for all of us to enjoy. I personally think the new tables/chairs/counters are very cute and colorful, but even in the past when I haven't cared for something, I just thought, "Someone else will like it." So I'm happy that someone else got something they like; I'm thankful that TeamLava keeps coming out with new stuff AND that they put up with everyone's griping; and I just keep on playing and enjoying the game until they come out with something I do like. Thank you, TeamLava, for all of your hard work and creative ideas!!! To each his own...

Couldn't have said it better myself

sweetstuff525
04-17-13, 01:46 PM
Where is the update?

LalaSmooth
04-17-13, 03:33 PM
I want the update!!!!

FrozenTurtle
04-17-13, 03:42 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in the Restaurant Story update! We encountered a few last minute issues so it may not be available until tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait! ;)

cherryberry9
04-17-13, 04:08 PM
You know, this time, it might not be worth the wait. That's just IMO.

cherryberry9
04-17-13, 04:29 PM
You know, this time, it might not be worth the wait. That's just IMO.

I'm only saying this because for me, I personally think this updates a let down. I'm hoping they pull this update or add other items. Maybe they will. But for all of you out there who disagree with me, like I say to all people which I disagree with, You have your view of things and I have mine. That's all you have to say if you don't agree with this post.

nmishii
04-17-13, 05:07 PM
@FrozenTurtle

Thanks for letting us know about the delay.

I hope its worth the wait. I don't see any new recipes in the blog picture so am hoping that there will be new recipes that weren't ready for the blog. There weren't any new RS recipes in the last two weeks, and this is the third week without recipes in BS.

bea1twin1
04-17-13, 05:26 PM
You must work for TL!
lol

cherryberry9
04-17-13, 05:40 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in the Restaurant Story update! We encountered a few last minute issues so it may not be available until tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait! ;)

I guess I should say Thanks for letting us know.

PloyM
04-17-13, 06:32 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I was thinking the same thing, where is the update?! and then I saw this post above. Okay!

Luna48
04-17-13, 07:21 PM
FrozenTurtle, thanks for letting us know that there will be a delay. I so appreciate TL efforts to keep us informed about the games. Whether I like this update or not is irrelevant (some updates I like, some I don't), what matters to me is that you keep us informed.

cherryberry9
04-17-13, 07:26 PM
FrozenTurtle, thanks for letting us know that there will be a delay. I so appreciate TL efforts to keep us informed about the games. Whether I like this update or not is irrelevant (some updates I like, some I don't), what matters to me is that you keep us informed.

My point exactly.

jmterao
04-17-13, 09:04 PM
I just wish if this is a Mexican theme they would release other pieces to go with it. Just tables and chairs does not a theme make. I would love to turn part of my restaurant into a fiesta but that won't be possible with this release.

minidemon88
04-18-13, 12:50 AM
@FrozenTurtle: Thanks for the head-up!

Did anyone realize the pop-up ads is getting lesser recently? Normally whenever I open the game, there will be tons of pop-up appeared. But now it seem to pop-up only once a day only. Quite surprising!

ChickieCago
04-18-13, 11:06 AM
Any news? Is it just an update or should we be looking for a new version?

dapplefur
04-18-13, 01:14 PM
Any news? Is it just an update or should we be looking for a new version?

I got the update.

OpeningCeremony
04-18-13, 01:17 PM
Update Items:

-Fiesta table 3 gems
-Twirling table 3 gems
-Sombrero 10 gems
-Perro 16 gems
-Tile Mexicana 1 gem

jopazz
04-18-13, 01:39 PM
I am SO glad they did more for this theme; I wish they'd done more for the western theme! I actually even hope there is a little more coming next week, preferably some kind of table for coins instead of gems. Maybe some maracas, a wall fountain?, sopapillas! Tl, you have my permission to go nuts. :p

sweetstuff525
04-18-13, 01:43 PM
I guess update is all right but tl we need a Mexican oven with 3+ recipes next week thanks

dinendash7474
04-18-13, 01:46 PM
So is there some Mexican recipes?

mjauuuu
04-18-13, 01:51 PM
I'm so pleased with this update! Really like the floor tile and the mexican dancer. Totally worth the wait and wouldn't mind more stuff from this theme. Thanks TL!;) And I too would love to see a mexican appliance next week!!;)

Riixie
04-18-13, 02:14 PM
The tables look cute, but I am not wasting gems...SIGH...

On a sidenote, but really? "Perro?" X___X;;

But yes, thank you to TL for making this update with more items, can appreciate that!

Since I see Cinco de Mayo coming up...maybe making some recipes or oven!? The only thing we have are Quesadillas......haha! (:

Riixie
04-18-13, 02:20 PM
I just bought the Fiesta counter and it looks nice!!! Once I have more coins, I'll probably buy a couple more. Hopefully TL continues with this Cinco de Mayo (until Cinco de Mayo...LOL) and I can decorate my restaurant w/that theme...the tiles look nice, but I only have 101 gems now....I would probably end up using all of them to decorate my entire place ):

but I did end up getting the table that costs two gems, it looks super cute!!! yay. (: the matching chairs are nice. the wallpaper could be better...

Overall, satisfied!

TY TL.

Baraze
04-18-13, 02:22 PM
These items are so cute! I cant wait to see what else there is to come. Restaurant has been everything lately! Thanks guys and gals.

dinendash7474
04-18-13, 02:26 PM
The tables look cute, but I am not wasting gems...SIGH...

On a sidenote, but really? "Perro?" X___X;;

But yes, thank you to TL for making this update with more items, can appreciate that!

Since I see Cinco de Mayo coming up...maybe making some recipes or oven!? The only thing we have are Quesadillas......haha! (:

Dont forget about the great one coin burritos!! LOL

OpeningCeremony
04-18-13, 02:38 PM
I just bought the Fiesta counter and it looks nice!!! Once I have more coins, I'll probably buy a couple more. Hopefully TL continues with this Cinco de Mayo (until Cinco de Mayo...LOL) and I can decorate my restaurant w/that theme...the tiles look nice, but I only have 101 gems now....I would probably end up using all of them to decorate my entire place ):

but I did end up getting the table that costs two gems, it looks super cute!!! yay. (: the matching chairs are nice. the wallpaper could be better...

Overall, satisfied!

TY TL.

OOPS!! yea the Twirling table is only 2 gems.. sorry for the error

Update Items:

-Fiesta table 3 gems
-Twirling table 2 gems
-Sombrero 10 gems
-Perro 16 gems
-Tile Mexicana 1 gem

cherryberry9
04-18-13, 03:27 PM
HELP?!?!?! All I have is the one table, one chair and one counter. What's going on?

sweetstuff525
04-18-13, 03:48 PM
HELP?!?!?! All I have is the one table, one chair and one counter. What's going on?

Yeah I just noticed that on daughters android
Maybe android will get a Mexican edition with goals?

cherryberry9
04-18-13, 04:04 PM
Yeah I just noticed that on daughters android
Maybe android will get a Mexican edition with goals?

I'm android. Is there goals as well?

srg70
04-18-13, 04:09 PM
-Fiesta counter 40,000 coins[/QUOTE]

I don't have any counters for coins, only a counter for 10 gems!

cherryberry9
04-18-13, 04:14 PM
Why is everything mixed up? One person has that, another has this, and some have ALL the items.
Does any TL staff, CM's Mods know what's happening?

ChickieCago
04-18-13, 04:19 PM
Android user here. My update consists of the fiesta table & chair. Nothing else.. no floor tile, no wallpaper, no sombrero. Uninstalled etc...any information would be appreciated.

sweetstuff525
04-18-13, 04:25 PM
I'm android. Is there goals as well?

No on ios there isn't any goals yet but weird that android didn't get all the stuff yet

ChickieCago
04-18-13, 04:27 PM
I also have the Fiesta counter..but still - that's all

cherryberry9
04-18-13, 04:31 PM
An answer from TL would be nice.

TinksThots
04-18-13, 04:51 PM
I thought I only had the twirling chair and table set, but then I found the fiesta set at the end of the row, locked at level 50. Maybe those who are missing things aren't scrolling back far enough? *shrug*

cherryberry9
04-18-13, 05:32 PM
I thought I only had the twirling chair and table set, but then I found the fiesta set at the end of the row, locked at level 50. Maybe those who are missing things aren't scrolling back far enough? *shrug*

Nope, believe me I checked. All the way to the end of the design tab. Why isn't TL responding?

[S8] Regina
04-18-13, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback on these new items! The above items are currently available only on iOS and Kindle. Thanks for your patience, Android players! :)

cherryberry9
04-18-13, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the feedback on these new items! The above items are currently available only on iOS and Kindle. Thanks for your patience, Android players! :)

Thanks for responding. Can you speculate when we'll get these items for android?

sweetstuff525
04-18-13, 06:27 PM
I guess that mean android will get a mexican version

cherryberry9
04-18-13, 07:54 PM
Hey everybody, android got a new version!! Has all the items. Thanks TL, it was worth the wait so ignore my previous posts.

Riixie
04-19-13, 12:27 AM
Dont forget about the great one coin burritos!! LOL

LMAO! I did forget about the burritos!!! Ahahaha!!

Riixie
04-19-13, 12:31 AM
Android got Cinco De Mayo RS......

What's up with all the android updates yet iOS is still stuck on Valentine's Day Edition?

minidemon88
04-19-13, 01:13 AM
Perro looks so funny! Did anyone bought it? XD Such a pity all those nice looking items are for gems instead. Sadly, no new appliance or recipe yet. Glad to know android player has gotten another new edition to play on. Too bad, ios player are sill stuck with the valentine edition.

Baraze
04-19-13, 01:36 AM
Android got Cinco De Mayo RS......

What's up with all the android updates yet iOS is still stuck on Valentine's Day Edition?

You can always download the original version. The different updates are just a way of pacifying android users. Because ios have the very same items, minus any fancy heading. No big deal.

Now I have to wait a week to download so i can get the goal. Boo!

Does anyone see any new recipes? I hate when thats included in the info with the download, but there is no such thing.

edie62
04-19-13, 03:12 AM
Where are all the items on that list above? I got a counter, table and chairs.

chewytwix
04-19-13, 05:41 AM
My husband said there was nothing traditionally mexican about the update lol. He laughed at the italian perro and said Cinco de Mayo is the most famous holiday, but mexicans actually celebrate their independence day. If you pass by real mexican restaurants, you will see they decorate with the mexican flag colors.

Still, I'm excited for the new recipes to come out!

nmishii
04-19-13, 08:43 PM
I don't see any posts on recipes released this week, but TL advertized that there are some. What are the Cinco de Mayo recipes that were released this week?

From Google Play:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/2013-04-19202837_zps651f980b.png (http://s1103.photobucket.com/user/nmishii/media/2013-04-19202837_zps651f980b.png.html)

Riixie
04-21-13, 01:04 AM
I totally missed the Mexican dancer!! Even tho it's 25000 coins, I bought two! They are so cute!

I saw the preview for next weeks update and it doesn't seem to be Cinco de Mayo-ish, booo....

Could we at least get some receipes? /:

cherryberry9
04-21-13, 09:46 AM
I don't see any posts on recipes released this week, but TL advertized that there are some. What are the Cinco de Mayo recipes that were released this week?

From Google Play:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/2013-04-19202837_zps651f980b.png (http://s1103.photobucket.com/user/nmishii/media/2013-04-19202837_zps651f980b.png.html)

Yeah TL;-( don't advertise things you won't release.