PDA

View Full Version : kindle Fire vs andriod

xpinkiepiex2
04-15-13, 01:02 PM
I was thinking of transferring my DS from my android to my kindle fire as the screen is bigger but Idk if there are differences? I couldn't find a thread about it.

Can someone tell me if its worth it or will I lose stuff?

Thank you!

vampdrak
04-15-13, 01:05 PM
i thing kindle is as nerfed as android, dont think you see any changes

meezer
04-15-13, 01:06 PM
TeamLava transferred my account to my new kindle fire hd today from my google tablet, for me there is a world of difference in the speed, but it could be due to my old tablet having much less working memory space. The support from TeamLava was amazing! Kudos! Good luck to you.

SamKanj
04-15-13, 01:07 PM
I think that Kindle doesn't have the pink element, otherwise they are the same.

vampdrak
04-15-13, 01:09 PM
did droid people get pink?

RotomGuy
Kindle don't have Pinks.

MonteZamu
Android has the pink & mythic dragons available, KF hasn't got these. Huge difference for me atleast. As an android player I wouldn't want even less features.

xpinkiepiex2
04-15-13, 01:17 PM
did droid people get pink?

Android has had pinks since Valentine's.

xpinkiepiex2
04-15-13, 01:18 PM
Ok doesn't seem worth it then since I have several pink dragons and those were the ones I wanted most.

LilMzB4Life
04-15-13, 05:13 PM
I have a Kindle game going as well and it's lacking ALOT. TL still hasn't fixed it so I can visit my nbrs that have the Outpost. It crashes all the time. Lags ALOT as well.

glitterbabies
04-15-13, 05:33 PM
I have a Kindle game going as well and it's lacking ALOT. TL still hasn't fixed it so I can visit my nbrs that have the Outpost. It crashes all the time. Lags ALOT as well.

it def lags a lot and crashes on the kindle fire. I've only played on the kindle so don't know the difference but I can tell you I've only been playing for about a week and I'm already over the problems I have not to mention the frustration of not having all the same features as others who play.

I also think the breeding on the kindle might be screwed up. I keep getting the same dragons over and over and having to sell them because I don't have space for them.

farmcat2012
04-15-13, 06:03 PM
You can not breed all of the different dragons. I'm on Kindle. You will not be happy. I am trying to transfer to my droid.