PDA

View Full Version : sometimes getting extra food from having visitors?

brangerelli
04-15-13, 12:59 PM
I notice that sometimes when I log into my game, my food count is substantially higher than when I last left. This usually happens after someone has visited me, but it doesn't happen EVERY time someone visits. I'm not complaining, xtra food is great, but I am trying to understand where its coming from. Anyone else noticed this?

jennymaze
04-15-13, 07:13 PM
I have noticed the same thing

salinho
04-16-13, 06:16 AM
Huh, really? Extra food for visits then?

WingsUP
04-16-13, 09:21 AM
I've heard this can be a benefit from 1) feeding your dragon to 1 next level, then 2) going to visit a neighbor, leaving a message, and 3) returning home to plant more.
So, moral of this, visit a nbr, between each level of feeding, and return home to check on food levels, and keep planting.
have also heard rumor this is for android.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 09:29 AM
I've heard this can be a benefit from 1) feeding your dragon to 1 next level, then 2) going to visit a neighbor, leaving a message, and 3) returning home to plant more.
So, moral of this, visit a nbr, between each level of feeding, and return home to check on food levels, and keep planting.
have also heard rumor this is for android.

Interesting, that's cool! Does this work on all DS versions on android or is it just DS original?

jennymaze
04-21-13, 09:50 PM
So I just confirmed this by visiting my husbands island. He had 99 food, exited his game, and waited while I opened my game on my phone, visited his island, played with a few of his dragons, and went back to my island. He waited a minute then opened his game back up, clicked through all his popups, and saw that his food was now 1099. He did not have anything on his farms at the time and he still got the extra coins from where I played with his dragons. But, just like the first person said, I don't notice this happening every single time I have a visitor, just about 1/3 of the time. I am wondering what's up with this. Not that I am at all complaining, free food is great, but I would like to understand it so I can figure out how to have it happen more often! Anyone else know anything?

midnightmeerkat
04-21-13, 10:18 PM
Probably a glitch which TL will now fix!

metalsubzero
04-21-13, 11:25 PM
Seriously, I would have just kept quiet if I get more apples.. This happens only on Android.. Add me if you wanna know more..

And yeah, guess TL will fix this now dat someone raised it up.. =/