PDA

View Full Version : Egg isn't showing up??

QueenAssassin21
04-15-13, 10:27 AM
OK, so I had a light dragon & a fruitful dragon breeding for 24 hours, earlier It was finished and the went on to the nest to hatch for another 24 hours BUT the problem is the egg isn't showing up, its invisible?? As this is the first time I've bread with the light dragon I'm curious to see what I'll get, but as I can't see what the is, I don't know.

I've tried reinstalling etc, etc but still isn't working. How can this be fixed as its very annoying. :confused:

sweetstuff525
04-15-13, 10:32 AM
sunrise
is your connection slow?

QueenAssassin21
04-15-13, 10:35 AM
sunrise
is your connection slow?
Nope, never happened before. But its now showing. No idea what it is, its white with a gold star in the middle.

QueenAssassin21
04-15-13, 10:37 AM
Yes, its the sunrise dragon, just looked I up. Thanks.

MonteZamu
04-15-13, 10:47 AM
An egg you haven't bred before is prone to be invisible at first. Until the animation/graphic is loaded into your app. Atleast this is my experience & reasoning. On a side-note, clearing your app's cache, can also make things appear invisible.

QueenAssassin21
04-15-13, 11:49 PM
An egg you haven't bred before is prone to be invisible at first. Until the animation/graphic is loaded into your app. Atleast this is my experience & reasoning. On a side-note, clearing your app's cache, can also make things appear invisible.
OK, thanks.