PDA

View Full Version : please help with buying a large farm

colebry44
04-15-13, 06:27 AM
Hello, I am trying to buy 3 large farms to complete my goal. I got 2 of them and when I try to get the third is says I reached my limit. I don't even have an enchanted farm and it says I reached my limit. Can someone tell me how many farms you can have? Also how many breeding dens can you have? Thank you

Boogie083
04-15-13, 07:12 AM
Hello, I am trying to buy 3 large farms to complete my goal. I got 2 of them and when I try to get the third is says I reached my limit. I don't even have an enchanted farm and it says I reached my limit. Can someone tell me how many farms you can have? Also how many breeding dens can you have? Thank you

Check your Profile, it tells you how many farms u may have at your level. I think you may only have one breeding den...

aouellet
04-15-13, 09:56 AM
I have a similar problem...

First, I got my large farms by upgrading one of my small ones.

My problem with the enchanted farm is the same - I don't have one but it says I've reached max. I have 3 small, 3 large and am on level 32.

Hopefully someone can explain?

FrozenTurtle
04-15-13, 09:59 AM
The limit applies to all types of farms. If your limit is currently 4, you can only have any combination of 4 Farms, Large Farms, or Enchanted Farms (i.e. 2 Farms, 1 Large Farm, 1 Enchanted Farm).