PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading theatre

harriethero
04-15-13, 03:23 AM
I'm trying to upgrade my theatre but although I have collected the required materials it still says it will take 128 gems to complete is this because there is a time constraint about how quickly you can upgrade. Hope this isn't already solved on the forum I've been reading for ages but couldn't see it. Useful info though. Thanks

maguar
04-15-13, 03:32 AM
If you're seeing a small number of coins as a requirement that's incorrect. The image of the coins is hiding the real image. Force close your game (double click home button, press and hold on the CS icon at the bottom,press the minus button, press the home button) and then restart your game. You'll see the correct requirements.

harriethero
04-15-13, 04:54 AM
Ok how do I do it on an iPad? This is where I start to feel really stupid

Cesar49
04-15-13, 05:52 AM
I do the following - don't know if it's right but it seems to work! While the game is on your screen press the button on the front of the iPad and the off button on the top down together. After a short while the whole iPad will shut down and then the apple logo will reappear (you might need to press the off button again). After a short wait the opening screen will reappear and you can reopen the game. You should find that the upgrade requirements have changed. Sometimes I have to do this several times a day. It's annoying but doesn't take long to do. Hope that helps!

harriethero
04-15-13, 05:56 AM
No I am stupid. Double clicking the home button brings the icons up along the bottom. I didn't do it properly the 1st time. Problem is sorted thanks to all for quick replies. Glad I found the forum