PDA

View Full Version : This happens when breeding for new dragons is super hard!

peteparcon
04-14-13, 11:40 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/313ht0l.png

No mythic/night hybrids.

Only 2 pink hybrids.

And i'm still missing a serpent!

Only 35 habitats are with dragons.

Would love to have album/craft dragons.

If you can't see what's wrong with the pic, check how many food i have.

miget411
04-15-13, 12:42 AM
I am sorry you are missing so many harder to bread dragons. I am on Kindle so sadly I never have to worry about pink or mythic dragons. The only one I have that you are missing is the serpent one. I guess I had beginners luck on it.
Don't give up! It will happen for you eventually I am sure.

Currently as I am working on my rare dragons available to me I am doing the shot in the dark try with always breading 4 elements to also try for a diamond. I hope it works. lol

cedkugedchgd
04-15-13, 07:56 AM
since when can you zoom out your island so far?

RebeccaStiletto
04-15-13, 08:58 AM
With samsung note 2 you can.

I have serious problems with breeding too. 148 tries, still no Unicorn. It's supposed to be ultra rare and difficult to get but not impossible!

Seriously, I've counted every breeding and am now close to 150. Diamond is ultra rare. I got it after 40 tr7es. Unicorn is ultra rare too but because of that crazy splitting it's actually impossible. I'm not going to buy it because it's just too expensive. I'm not going to use gold to breed it either because I only get loads of laserlights, tuskers, fires, virtues and love dragons.

sand
04-15-13, 09:18 AM
No. That happens when you're playing on Android, where all your dragons eat the same as Fires!
You've got enough food there to raise 100 epic dragons on Android but ONLY 10 of the newer dragons to epic on iOS. The dragons are just as hard to breed on iOS, of course; but when we are struggling to feed one hundred thousand (100000) fruit to a SINGLE dragon, it's hard to feel your pain.
There are only 6 craftable dragons, and I can't begin to describe what a long and tedious process it is evolving and trading out countless hybrids for days or weeks, crafting materials and then finally crafting a dragon. The Album? Great feature, but it won't do a thing for your breeding challenges or outrageous food surplus.

J85909266
04-15-13, 09:43 AM
No. That happens when you're playing on Android, where all your dragons eat the same as Fires!
You've got enough food there to raise 100 epic dragons on Android but ONLY 10 of the newer dragons to epic on iOS. The dragons are just as hard to breed on iOS, of course; but when we are struggling to feed one hundred thousand (100000) fruit to a SINGLE dragon, it's hard to feel your pain.
There are only 6 craftable dragons, and I can't begin to describe what a long and tedious process it is evolving and trading out countless hybrids for days or weeks, crafting materials and then finally crafting a dragon. The Album? Great feature, but it won't do a thing for your breeding challenges or outrageous food surplus.
Food prices are the same, now.

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 09:52 AM
With samsung note 2 you can.

I have serious problems with breeding too. 148 tries, still no Unicorn. It's supposed to be ultra rare and difficult to get but not impossible!

Seriously, I've counted every breeding and am now close to 150. Diamond is ultra rare. I got it after 40 tr7es. Unicorn is ultra rare too but because of that crazy splitting it's actually impossible. I'm not going to buy it because it's just too expensive. I'm not going to use gold to breed it either because I only get loads of laserlights, tuskers, fires, virtues and love dragons.

I finally got Unicorn! It will be in the nest in an hour. After I evolved Virtue to level 10 I got it.. I think level does matters now.

Night and Virtue are annoying, splitting all the time.. but before Virtue split, the fail times were worse? Virtue/Diamond = Virtue or Unicorn so it's better like this.

SamKanj
04-15-13, 09:56 AM

I don't think so, you can always go back to New Dawn version to feed them to epic with only 10000 apples.

sand
04-15-13, 11:57 AM
I finally got Unicorn! It will be in the nest in an hour. After I evolved Virtue to level 10 I got it.. I think level does matters now.

Night and Virtue are annoying, splitting all the time.. but before Virtue split, the fail times were worse? Virtue/Diamond = Virtue or Unicorn so it's better like this.

Shut UP! Get OUT! I'm gonna strangle you. 12 hours can't go by without you bagging some hard-to-get dragon. Freaking Midas touch. LOL
See folks? You gotta believe. You gotta have faith… patience… or DragonTan's mojo!

sand
04-15-13, 12:02 PM

Nope! Not unless you've completely ditched your earlier low-fruit-diet version. I would know. I play on both Android and iOS. (Well, my daughter runs the Android island, but it's my phone.)

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 12:15 PM
Shut UP! Get OUT! I'm gonna strangle you. 12 hours can't go by without you bagging some hard-to-get dragon. Freaking Midas touch. LOL
See folks? You gotta believe. You gotta have faith… patience… or DragonTan's mojo!

lol XD http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44371-Weekly-Update-Unicorn-Dragon-1-17-13-(iOS)&p=598308&viewfull=1#post598308

*hides

bunjiexs
04-15-13, 02:44 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/313ht0l.png

No mythic/night hybrids.

Only 2 pink hybrids.

And i'm still missing a serpent!

Only 35 habitats are with dragons.

Would love to have album/craft dragons.

If you can't see what's wrong with the pic, check how many food i have.

Huh you guy/girl are really not lucky ! wow how did you get all this food ! I d like to have some ^^ want to share ?

bunjiexs
04-15-13, 02:44 PM
oops I took the pic with.. sorry !

xpinkiepiex2
04-15-13, 02:55 PM
Huh you guy/girl are really not lucky ! wow how did you get all this food ! I d like to have some ^^ want to share ?

It easy to collect food when all your dragons are epic and you aren't getting any of the new ones when breeding. ;) I'm not as high as that person but I have nice food stash going lol

bunjiexs
04-15-13, 03:13 PM
It easy to collect food when all your dragons are epic and you aren't getting any of the new ones when breeding. ;) I'm not as high as that person but I have nice food stash going lol

I guess I m too lucky then, I cant keep enough apples for now

davewin
04-15-13, 04:17 PM

I make 6 Diamondates every 5 hours. Sometimes I make the 10 minute food every 10 minutes to make twice as much food but it takes a lot more silver. 1 had over 2 mil food but the new dragons are afraid of my island too :(.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1516/foodr.png

bunjiexs
04-15-13, 06:01 PM
I make 6 Diamondates every 5 hours. Sometimes I make the 10 minute food every 10 minutes to make twice as much food but it takes a lot more silver. 1 had over 2 mil food but the new dragons are afraid of my island too :(.

ok but you have diamonds that s why you have so many coins lol I m level 73 and still no diamond .. maybe one day ^^

peteparcon
04-15-13, 11:39 PM

Are you the guy who has at least 30 diamond hybrids?

peteparcon
04-15-13, 11:47 PM

I added u and visited your island, u already removed your farms.

And you're not that player who have 30+ diamond hybrids.

I wonder how much silver and food he/she have.

RebeccaStiletto
04-16-13, 01:21 AM
I have raised all of my dragons (except for virtue that's in breeding den non-stop) to epic while trying to get that unicorn.. Soon I got nothing else to do besides whacking down the forest.. 150 tries and still no success. I guess I'll try raising virtue to epic even though officially it doesn't matter. Sigh..

Hey come on, at least ios has the privilidge to get those dragons! We don't unless we pay.

peteparcon
04-16-13, 03:16 AM
I got an atlas on the nest and dawntree in the den.

So that's 2 new dragons for me.