PDA

View Full Version : Problem every morning

dremac82
04-14-13, 08:50 PM
Every morning when I wake up and open up the game, it keeps cycling through every goal that I have done in the past. And I literally have to sit there for almost three minutes and keep hitting OK to get past it all before I can enter my bakery.

Anyone know how to stop this?

cookietyler
04-15-13, 05:29 AM
Have you tried force closing the app? Uninstalling and reinstalling?

islanddoll1
04-15-13, 06:57 AM
go to task manager and force close it. When it opens back up its normal.

amywinston13
04-15-13, 10:34 AM
It seems to be tied to leaving the game running overnight through reset (for me, running Kindle & normal Android). Closing the app at night has prevented the problem, but it took way, way too many repeats of "Ze Grande Insult!" and "Cup of Joe" (among others, now including the SweetCo goals) to figure that out! :-/

lyndishae
04-15-13, 12:06 PM
I agree with Amy...for me it happens every time that I leave my bakery "open" at night. If the app is running when the game "resets" for the new day, for some reason it shuffles through all of the old games when I re-open it. What works for me is just to make sure that I exit out of the game before I go to bed. I don't need to force close it or anything, just back button out of it and hit "yes" when it asks if you are "sure you want to exit." Hope that helps :-)

kimandamelia
04-15-13, 02:03 PM
Oh thank goodness someone else is experiencing this!! It is so annoying!!! For me, it doesn't happen at any specific time. It was happening every day at one point, it has slowed down to about once every couple weeks, but it still is going on!!! Is there a setting or something that could be off that we aren't aware of??

wildflower07
04-15-13, 06:34 PM
I spent so much time one morning going through pop ups my cupcakes spoiled, :(

freesiawoods
04-18-13, 09:28 PM
Happens to me often but only on my android device. Takes forever to clear and is horribly annoying.

nmishii
04-18-13, 09:35 PM
Old goals showing up has been happening for a long time. I got it again today.

On Android, hit the back button to get the popup that asks if you want to exit, and exit out. Then start up again and the old goals should be gone. For a while at least.

cupcakekids2013
04-19-13, 12:42 PM
omg i get this same problem too. every morning its so irritating but i found out how to fix it ....kind of i just hit the button on your phone that asks are you sure u want to exit bakery story?? i hit yes. then when i click the app to open it . its fine :)