PDA

View Full Version : UNDO Button Please!

yusefzai
04-14-13, 08:48 PM
Ive lost hard earned gems so many times in this game, its frustrating! First I expanded and then when I was placing new floor tiles I ran out of coins and a Pop up said I didnt have enough money so I clicked Okay and then another pop up came and said Congratulations I now have 226,000 coins! Fine my fault i didnt read all through but I didnt intend to buy coins using my 10 gems.

Next I was pressing the Menu and it didnt work so I pressed it again, still didnt work and pressed and pressed again, my phone paused and then it showed the Expand pop up page and another saying I just expanded my bakery! Another 40 Gems down the drain!

Then just a few minutes ago, I was preparing 2Day Vanilla Scoop recipe and the other oven was clicked and I somehow accidentally INSTANT FINISHed my other 10 dishes for 57 Gems! (I had 5x 8hrs and 5x 7hrs recipes, i might have even lost 75 Gems not 57 but im not sure it was so fast)

It's a rip off!

sweetloklok
04-15-13, 01:24 AM
I totally agree with this suggestion especially the trick of surprise box.

robokelly
04-15-13, 07:14 AM
AMEN! I was just about to complain about the exact same thing. I was buying floor tiles, ran out of gold, and all of the sudden all my gems were gone! I didn't even get the dialogue box asking if I wanted to trade the gems for gold, it just went ahead and did it. Same thing happens if I accidentally double-click on something that's cooking but not quite done... it takes the gems to complete it faster without asking! Its driving me crazy.

THE DIALOGUE BOX NEEDS TO SHOW UP AND REQUIRE US TO ACCEPT BEFORE TAKING OUR GEMS. Why on earth does it not work that way!?

kooky panda
04-15-13, 08:32 AM
Please continue your discussion on the current
Gem Confirmation thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39741-New-Gold-Confirmation&p=597123&viewfull=1#post597123)