PDA

View Full Version : Broken trade store

awsumum
04-14-13, 08:27 PM
Hi everyone! Never posted here, but needing help! I have no idea how, but I managed to breed a second peacock, and as I have no spare habitat ( only two dragons to go DA and Helios, and I've prepared homes for them) I tried to trade it in. Now my trade shop is telling me it's ready, but won't let me collect, does anyone know why?

I can't use my trade shop at all, and am having the usual firestorm avalanche with the splitting of mythic and diamond, and night and diamond throwing out water, would be good to be able to get rid of excess dragons by stocking up on gems!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

maguar
04-15-13, 12:35 AM
Starting with the basics have you tried force closing and restarting your game? Or deleting and reinstalling? Your game's saved on TLs servers so it'll be waiting for you.

kms899
04-15-13, 04:41 AM
I also have problem with the trade building, I can only trade a dragon by selecting a dragon in the habitat, selecting the dragon then press trade. With my other account I can just select the trade building and press trade and a list of dragons appear, with this account the list is empty.

deleting and reseting the game does not help.

kooky panda
04-15-13, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone! Never posted here, but needing help! I have no idea how, but I managed to breed a second peacock, and as I have no spare habitat ( only two dragons to go DA and Helios, and I've prepared homes for them) I tried to trade it in. Now my trade shop is telling me it's ready, but won't let me collect, does anyone know why?

I can't use my trade shop at all, and am having the usual firestorm avalanche with the splitting of mythic and diamond, and night and diamond throwing out water, would be good to be able to get rid of excess dragons by stocking up on gems!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This happened to me with the peacock this weekend. I had to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they could unfreeze my trading portal.

I also have problem with the trade building, I can only trade a dragon by selecting a dragon in the habitat, selecting the dragon then press trade. With my other account I can just select the trade building and press trade and a list of dragons appear, with this account the list is empty.

deleting and reseting the game does not help.

You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

JakeStorm8
04-15-13, 10:44 AM
Our team is reporting that this has been fixed!

awsumum
04-15-13, 11:34 PM
Thanks Kooky and jake!
I tried force closing and re opening, then deleted game and reinstalled, and it worked! Yay!

So big thankyou to both of you, now if I could just get those last two (very elusive) dragons, I'm set! Until TL bring out another, and then I can curse because I can't get that one either!! Lol
Happy gaming everyone!