PDA

View Full Version : Goals and Gems/Cash Money

sims123arefun
04-14-13, 09:13 AM
Okay. Do we all have time to complete the goals? I think not. I am always busy with school, piano, and theater. I really only have time to complete goals on weekends and many other people are too. But when we go to the goals we don't always have time to complete them and then we can't unlock the special prizes, cash, and gems that some goals give us. I was going to complete many goals in Fashion Story and there was only three days left to complete them and I absolutely know I would not have enough time to complete them. There was also some goals that were going to make me spend over 20 gems just to get at least 1,500 cash money. I think that TeamLava should fix some things with there goals because 20 gems to get 1,500 cash money is it outrage, don't you think?

kaytee122
04-14-13, 11:30 AM
Yeah i agree i especially hate the challenges when you have to bake like 30 thing and to skip costs 30 gems.....and in the end you only get like $1200

sls0991
04-14-13, 03:57 PM
Yea this is a major issue. I see a lot of bakeries with like 20+ sweetco appliances just so they can complete the goals in a few days rather than weeks (the last goal wants 35 one day recipes!!) It's insane and we might get one or two nice prizes, but the incentive inbetween (coins, xp, gems) isn't there. I really, really hope they fix this soon, because I love the game and have even invested my own money into buying gems and I would love to continue to do so if the game is worth it. :)

kaytee122
04-19-13, 12:21 AM
With the sweetco challenges, being so time enduring they should at least give us some other goals to complete while waiting.