PDA

View Full Version : Wayyyy too many nagging pop-ups

Unregistered
12-22-10, 10:37 PM
Hi Team Lava-

You are hounding us to death with pop-ups about gems on sale and free gems for downloading your other games. Even after I downloaded City Story I get the pop-ups which seem to come once about every three minutes. This is INSANE. You can let us know stuff without knocking us over the head with nagging announcements every few breaths.

Please turn down the frequency on the nags and we'll be more likely to buy your sale gems.

Thanks-

Amalah
12-22-10, 10:54 PM
Well I certainly don't mind the downloads for gems announcements. :P

After downloading the game I don't see them anymore either.

Did you download the games? If not that might be why they are still popping up.
If you did download them then there must be some irritating bug going on. :S

Hope you get it resolved.

*Sips Tea*

Amalah
12-22-10, 10:55 PM
Oh reading fail. I see you did download it.
It's really odd that you're still getting them. O_o

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
12-22-10, 10:55 PM
Yes, I did download the game. The pop-ups keep coming, constantly. It's very annoying.

Annette101
12-23-10, 02:12 AM
Had I received gems after I downloaded the game. I didn't and the pops don't end.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:56 AM
Did you open the new games after you downloaded them? You have to start the games to be eligible for your free gems, so maybe that is why you didn't get your gems. Not sure about the pop up's not stopping though.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 07:30 AM
I have opened City Story, yes.

The pop-ups come when go in and out of the game, in the form of "news" (and it's not really news if it's already been broadcast to me five times in the last hour) and also when you visit neighbors bakeries. Every time I clear the NEWS icon, it's replaced with a new one within five minutes, always saying something it has said before in the last hour.

WAY TOO MUCH, PEOPLE.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 07:54 AM
I have opened City Story, yes.

The pop-ups come when go in and out of the game, in the form of "news" (and it's not really news if it's already been broadcast to me five times in the last hour) and also when you visit neighbors bakeries. Every time I clear the NEWS icon, it's replaced with a new one within five minutes, always saying something it has said before in the last hour.

WAY TOO MUCH, PEOPLE.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly. It isn't your city that you need to open up, it is the advertised game that you downloaded. To get rid of the notifications and to receive your free gems you need to start playing the new games, the ones that the notifications are advertising. You dont need to play much, just a few taps, and that should get rid of your notifications and give you your gems. When I download the advertised games I open them up, tap on start buttons or whatever comes up, and I spend less than 1 minute in each game. I then exit the game and delete it, because I personally am not interested in those games, and when I open up my city/bakery/restaurant/farm I can see that the 6 gems have been credited, and those annoying pop up are gone. I really hope this helps, because those pop ups are a pain in the butt, and it would be a shame for you to feel like you cant play anymore because of them. Good luck.