PDA

View Full Version : Offer holiday items (like the love shack) for gems

elaur
04-13-13, 03:32 PM
I've been very happy with the Love Shack changes since you discontinued it. I would suggest offering the love shack as a gem purchase. If you make them stand alone you can offer all discontinued holiday items the same way for new players.

You could offer the quest lines for the same or more cost or just offer the love shack without the quests. If you offer the love shack and Alicorn recipe as an add on (for gems) it might work too.

I think this would work with all your games.

PenguinFlop
04-13-13, 04:49 PM
Thank you for your feedback! I will forward this to the appropriate parties for further discussion. Feel free to let us know if you have any other suggestions!

cxi2010
07-05-13, 06:05 PM
I've been very happy with the Love Shack changes since you discontinued it. I would suggest offering the love shack as a gem purchase. If you make them stand alone you can offer all discontinued holiday items the same way for new players.

You could offer the quest lines for the same or more cost or just offer the love shack without the quests. If you offer the love shack and Alicorn recipe as an add on (for gems) it might work too.

I think this would work with all your games.

I think this is a GREAT idea. I've been hoping TL would implement something like this. New players can really use holiday items like the love shack! I'm level 24 and I don't mind buying one with gems just for the red petals I'll need for Sabina Faire quest line.

This will also make the game playing more fair for all players.