PDA

View Full Version : less expensive items

twang32
04-13-13, 01:58 PM
Some of the items that you buy should be less expensive and the time it takes to order clothes should be between a minute and 2 hours.22hours and 2 days is crazy.I know u guys r trying to make money but please consider this.a lot of people r complaining about this.love this game and I am so addicted!

[S8] Elsa
04-15-13, 09:45 AM
Thank you for your feedback!

triztriz99
08-08-13, 02:06 PM
Some of the items that you buy should be less expensive and the time it takes to order clothes should be between a minute and 2 hours.22hours and 2 days is crazy.I know u guys r trying to make money but please consider this.a lot of people r complaining about this.love this game and I am so addicted!

really? i want more of that stuff. PLS TL MORE 1 DAY AND 2 DAY

Vyxsin69
08-09-13, 08:52 AM

I agree!!! I was just about to make a post about how long things take in the catalog. I have been thinking that the time for clothes to be ready is way too long! 22hrs and 2 days is ridiculous. I'd like to see more things be between ONE minute to 4hrs.

triztriz99
08-11-13, 01:17 PM
i got that nail polish display for 40 gemz, kida expensive :/

triztriz99
08-11-13, 01:19 PM

oh u mean clothes!
nvm bout my other post then!!!
i like 22 hours u get a lot of money and XP i dont like ordering like 1 hour or even 5 hours