PDA

View Full Version : Let there be more sweetco!!!

catiecaton
04-13-13, 01:49 PM
This is my plea for more SweetCo! I adore this update and was waiting with bated breath for this weeks update, but sadly, no more SweetCo. Please give us more, I ADORE it! That is all... Thanks!

sunshinecity477
04-13-13, 04:48 PM
I want more SweetCo, too!!

Baraze
04-13-13, 04:49 PM
I third that motion! Make me a happy little lady please.

MMM116
04-13-13, 05:09 PM
Love SweetCo too...
When should we expect new updates...

CuteTali
04-13-13, 05:20 PM
Vote for SweetCo and all things cute!

islanddoll1
04-13-13, 05:30 PM
I love the whimsy that sweet co decor brought to my bakery, let us hope this is not the end... maybe a sweet co box?!? ;)

nic1967
04-13-13, 05:44 PM
I love the Sweetco too. We never got counters or any smaller decor items. You could very easily expand on this theme.

rusticjess
04-13-13, 05:56 PM
I wouldn't mind more sweetco stuff. I love love LOVE the the slide that we got as the prize from the goals. fits my color scheme well. I want some more neat decor items...the cupcake thing was not my fav though, cause it looks like it came from Dr Seuss and it takes up 4 tiles when it looks like it should only take up 1

thatgirl444
04-13-13, 06:45 PM
Im with you guys....I havent bought a single item last update and Im itching....pls give us Sweetco and I will be happy to spend my coins and gems

thatgirl444
04-13-13, 06:49 PM
My dream would be Tim Burton/Willy Wonka inspired sweets theme..This sweetco got really close, especially with the cupcake trees

CuteTali
04-13-13, 06:50 PM
Cupcake trees would've been nicer if they only took 1x1 spot, bakery food never sells, so there's not much room for decorations.

thatgirl444
04-13-13, 07:07 PM
Cupcake trees would've been nicer if they only took 1x1 spot, bakery food never sells, so there's not much room for decorations.

agreed...i was talking more about the design

sugarmilkppm
04-13-13, 07:49 PM
I'd love to see a continuation on the SweetCo theme, too! I can picture cute polka dot chairs with a bow tied in the back in some combination of black, white, green, fuchsia/red/pink.

CuteTali
04-13-13, 08:20 PM
I'd love to see a continuation on the SweetCo theme, too! I can picture cute polka dot chairs with a bow tied in the back in some combination of black, white, green, fuchsia/red/pink.

Polka dots! Bows! Pink! Yes, please! Sounds wonderful.

MamaBear2515
04-13-13, 08:22 PM
I agree. More sweetco theme please.

oldcatpancakeface
04-14-13, 03:15 AM
Did not like the music update at all unfortunately, but once SweetCo rolled in I was very happy :) Very cute stuff. More SweetCo stuff would be amazing.

artlomin
04-14-13, 03:22 AM
Sweetco was a welcome direction. I'd love more.

cookietyler
04-14-13, 08:41 AM
I'd love more Sweetco too! I didn't get enough with the first go around :)

nomicrophone
04-14-13, 05:34 PM
Yas. For some reason SweetCo has formed some sort of spell on me and caused me to rearrange my whole bakery into extra cuteness :D

cherryberry9
04-14-13, 05:44 PM
I agree, more sweetco!!

cookietyler
04-14-13, 07:25 PM
I see in my Sweetco vision: pink cupcake counters, little devil tables and chairs, king/queen sweet tables and chairs, cupcake wallpapers...

house0fjoy
04-14-13, 08:02 PM
@thatgirl444 - I have a willy wonkaesque inspired theme going. Agree it's a nice change and my guess is there will be more sweetco items, it's a money spinner! I'd like the SweetCo girl character to join Loretta and Jean Pierre.

cookietyler
04-14-13, 08:42 PM
@thatgirl444 - I have a willy wonkaesque inspired theme going. Agree it's a nice change and my guess is there will be more sweetco items, it's a money spinner! I'd like the SweetCo girl character to join Loretta and Jean Pierre.
I redid my bakery layout today and pulled out all of the people.. We really need the Sweetco girl.

Stueeeee
04-15-13, 03:19 AM
I only want it because of the good prices.

cookietyler
04-15-13, 05:28 AM
I agree, the prices were nice!

esse318
04-15-13, 06:18 AM
My dream would be Tim Burton/Willy Wonka inspired sweets theme..This sweetco got really close, especially with the cupcake trees

totally agree: ) i always want a willy wonka theme!

rusticjess
04-15-13, 06:51 AM

Oh gosh now I want jack skellington decor for halloween.
I see what you're saying about the cupcake tree but I found it more dr seuss-like in design lol

jesslanrose
04-15-13, 06:52 AM
I would definitely love more Sweet Co items!! :D

sunshinecity477
04-15-13, 02:35 PM
I'd like the SweetCo girl character to join Loretta and Jean Pierre.[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm sayin', man!

cookietyler
04-16-13, 09:57 AM
Oh gosh now I want jack skellington decor for halloween.
I see what you're saying about the cupcake tree but I found it more dr seuss-like in design lol

Yes!!!!! Bring jack to bakery story Halloween!

rusticjess
04-16-13, 03:17 PM
Yes!!!!! Bring jack to bakery story Halloween!

As much as I want Nightmare and Jack stuff for halloween, I'm thinking there would be a copyright problem because Disney owns him...so TL probably wouldn't be able to do it :(:(

CuteTali
04-16-13, 03:25 PM
As much as I want Nightmare and Jack stuff for halloween, I'm thinking there would be a copyright problem because Disney owns him...so TL probably wouldn't be able to do it :(:(

They did a chocolate factory-like theme without violating any copyrights. Just don't use the same names and change the design slightly, so it's not completeley copied but still gives us that super cute design we've been wanting to see in bakery story.

I'm waiting for them to add willy wonka to it still. Just make a guy in a suit and top hat and a cane, give him the SweetCo (not like the colors from the movie, don't wanna copy that) colors and call him umm... Linny? or just "SweetCo CEO". There we go, no copyright problems and we get what we want :)

rusticjess
04-16-13, 08:44 PM
They did a chocolate factory-like theme without violating any copyrights. Just don't use the same names and change the design slightly, so it's not completeley copied but still gives us that super cute design we've been wanting to see in bakery story.

I'm waiting for them to add willy wonka to it still. Just make a guy in a suit and top hat and a cane, give him the SweetCo (not like the colors from the movie, don't wanna copy that) colors and call him umm... Linny? or just "SweetCo CEO". There we go, no copyright problems and we get what we want :)

Oooh I get it it. Good idea :) Can't help but wonder if it would be the same though lol

cookietyler
04-17-13, 04:11 AM
Oooh I get it it. Good idea :) Can't help but wonder if it would be the same though lol

They could do a spin off of jack :)

rusticjess
04-17-13, 04:45 PM
They could do a spin off of jack :)

Yes but how different would they have to design him or other owned content? I hope it would still be similar enough.

Also just gonna throw this out there, TL doesn't usually listen to our advice anyways so I doubt we'll see any Jack or Willy Wonka decor :(