PDA

View Full Version : Will This Ever Be Possible?

KuddlyBunny
04-13-13, 10:54 AM
Do you think we can ever delete recipes from our cookbook that we dont wish to cook? I dont like boring and ugly recipes like Tapioca Pudding, Hot Chocolate, Valentine Cookies, Celebration Trifle,Autumn Cake, Castella, etc. I want to master them first, but hopefully we eventually will be able to delete them so we dont have to scroll through all of them to get to the pretty recipes like BlueBerry Buckle, Biscotti, Eclairs, etc. I hope this will be possible : )

nmishii
04-13-13, 11:04 AM
Most likely not. If it was implemented, it would cost gems to delete a recipe.

You really don't want to delete recipes anyway. Then you will not be able to complete a goal that wants it made.

It would be nice to put the recipes in order that you want, then you could put the undesirable recipes at the end. But that probably won't happen either.

Boogie083
04-13-13, 01:29 PM
...or add a Favorites tab (in all games) with a + sign to easily add to faves...

Boogie083
04-13-13, 01:33 PM
oh and a - sign to remove from faves...

Branston73
04-13-13, 01:34 PM
No this would probably never happen...

sunshinecity477
04-13-13, 05:15 PM
Do you think we can ever delete recipes from our cookbook that we dont wish to cook? I dont like boring and ugly recipes like Tapioca Pudding, Hot Chocolate, Valentine Cookies, Celebration Trifle,Autumn Cake, Castella, etc. I want to master them first, but hopefully we eventually will be able to delete them so we dont have to scroll through all of them to get to the pretty recipes like BlueBerry Buckle, Biscotti, Eclairs, etc. I hope this will be possible : )

I wouldn't delete mine cuz I like all of them ��

islanddoll1
04-13-13, 05:32 PM
A place to store favorites would be better I think, so we don't have to scroll through a lot of recipes (and bake one by a mistaken touch)

nomicrophone
04-14-13, 05:38 PM
I wonder if my thread from a few days ago inspired the OP :D

Baraze
04-14-13, 05:41 PM

I do steer away from the pudding and hot chocolate too on my smaller bakery. But the autumn cake is beautiful to me, so I baked more just to keep it out, the valentine cookies makes lots of money so theyre a keeper too. The castella annoyed me on my larger bakery so I tossed it, but on the smaller one its quantity is appealing.

cherryberry9
04-14-13, 05:43 PM
A favourites section would be nice.