04-13-13, 06:20 AM
How do I get the mystic alicorn

wassupbaby
04-13-13, 07:36 AM
It costs 600 gems in the market.

NayanPrakash
04-13-13, 07:51 AM
How do I get the mystic alicorn

There is another way of obtaining the Alicorn, without gems, but quite difficult though. You need to have unlocked Thurston. Follow and complete the quest line given to you by Ivy, involving giving a knightly bling bling to Thurston and putting up a play on a level 3 theatre. After you do all that, Ivy will give you a quest to search a level 5 library for information on steeds. After that, you finally get a quest to search for the Alicorn's wing and horn from adventures. They're very difficult to find. I found both of them recently after much effort, good luck to you. Once you find them you can craft Alicorn in the love shack for 1 wing,1 horn and 5 lumin essence.

wassupbaby
04-13-13, 09:23 AM
The valentines content has been removed , new players cant get it anymore.

CottageRose
04-13-13, 10:55 AM
This is so confusing. Why can't someone give a clear, plain English answer. In various posts, it has been said that you can still get the Alicorn through the quests - iF you are already on the Alicorn quest, if you are on "the quest line ", if you have the Love shack, or if you have started collecting books from the library.

Why can't someone from TL who knows tell us - what is the absolute beginning quest required for you to have at least started, in order to get an Alicorn through questing?

I'm lucky, and already got mine through questing and have it unlocked in case I get lucky with more parts, but I don't know what to tell my friends who started later and are at various points in different story lines. Can some PLEASE provide a clear, accurate, detailed and definitive answer?

wassupbaby
04-13-13, 11:13 AM
I'm talking about new players , if you already have the quest line , of course you can still finish the quest. If my memory serves, the quest line for alicorn starts with collecting 2 times from Thurston's fort and you are told to give the bling bling. For more info you should check faqs thread , reference thread.

CottageRose
04-13-13, 11:33 AM
Thank you, but I have checked those threads, and they are ambiguous or conflict with official posts in the Valentine and Wizard School announcement threads. I fead all new posts in this forum everynday, and I am Still waiting to find out if my friend is going to be able to get his Alicorn through questing, much less the pink rainbow...

The cut-off and absolute minimum progress information should be spelled out clearly, so he can make an I formed choice how to spend gems, if he has to. Is Bling Bling the mandatory for the Alicorn? If so, he's out of luck, even though he has the Love Shack.... And what is the minimum now for the pink rainbow? I don't know, as hard as I search for answers for him. :(

wassupbaby
04-13-13, 11:57 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals/page15
Check this , dabag put all v-goals together ( and in order ... i think)
The pink rainbow quest line starts with An unwelcome guest - true proof of love- the serenade-the love solution-lifting the spell . After that collect from thomas house till you get a letter. There're 4 part of it , after finishing 4th part you will be able to craft pink rainbow.
The alicorn quest line starts with knightly confidence-the plays the thing-researching the steed-the mystic alicorn.

wassupbaby
04-13-13, 12:03 PM
Ask your friend which goals he currently has , if he doesnt have any of the goals that i mentioned then he probably cant trigger it anymore.

CottageRose
04-13-13, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the link. :) I tend to forget people put a lot of work into reorganizing and cleaning up after I have read posts and moved on. My bad.

I looked at my friend's kingdom, and he has the Love Shack and 3 pink love spires, along with assorted pink plants. However, he hasn't gotten to the point of having Thurston's Fort yet. I know he's collecting pink furs. I have a sinking suspicion he may be able to get the Rainbow, but not the Alicorn. Maybe I can figure this out ...

CottageRose
04-13-13, 12:56 PM
Further comparison of his kingdom shows he has the Serenade Towers and walls... so he will get the pink rainbow, but not the Alicorn because he didn't have the Fort for Thurston to sulk in, to trigger the Bling Bling confidence quest?

Would I be correct in saying that even though he has the Love Shack, he will never be able to unlock the Alicorn without gems?

MBRBTBRB
04-13-13, 01:36 PM
Thanks for your research CottageRose, it is very helpful to me because I do have the love shack and
I do have Thurston but I don't have his fort yet, so I'm in the same position as your friend. If I manage to start the bling-bling line I will post here, in the meantime I look forward to someone else posting something difinitive.

CottageRose
04-13-13, 01:56 PM
Thanks for your research CottageRose, it is very helpful to me because I do have the love shack and I do have Thurston but I don't have his fort yet, so I'm in the same position as your friend. If I manage to start the bling-bling line I will post here, in the meantime I look forward to someone else posting something difinitive.
Thanks! I won't see my friend until Monday, but if I hear he got the bling bling line, I will post here too. :)

maguar
04-13-13, 05:23 PM
If you have the love shack you can still get the alicorn. As for instructions on how to get it:

From the FAQ

How do I get the alicorn quest?

You need to collect from Thurston's fort. This will trigger a quest where Ivy asks you make some bling for Thurston. Keep following the quests that appear when you finish. You will eventually get a quest to find the alicorn horn and wing. When you've found both parts (or skipped with gems) the alicorn will be unlocked in your love shack.

Or you could buy it from the market. Go to nature then animals.

From the goal thread

Collect from Thurston's fort til you get a quest from ivy to craft Thurston some bling. Complete that and you'll get another quest. Keep doing the quests that appear as you finish one. You'll eventually get one that requires you to get a wing and a horn. When you finish that the alicorn will be unlocked.

I'm closing this thread as there is already a main thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45933-Alicorn-Thread) on the alicorn.