PDA

View Full Version : iPhone verses iPad

mica4817
04-13-13, 06:16 AM
Why does the iPhone get more things & not the iPad? Both have the same software & both are updated. Is TL going too let the players get the Ros? Archway even tho the goal is gone? I got the dragon after the goal disappeared. :( TL really should treat every player equally, it's not fair for one & not the other. My iPhone has the Quest Outpost but not my iPad. Both are iOS 6.1.3

yuimiko
04-13-13, 06:39 AM
Well, always no bonus gold of installing new games on my pad.......

henrylucky
04-13-13, 06:58 AM
Why does the iPhone get more things & not the iPad? Both have the same software & both are updated. Is TL going too let the players get the Ros? Archway even tho the goal is gone? I got the dragon after the goal disappeared. :( TL really should treat every player equally, it's not fair for one & not the other. My iPhone has the Quest Outpost but not my iPad. Both are iOS 6.1.3

Quest outpost still a beta test and still no fully released, so don't be confused if you don't get it..

Boogie083
04-13-13, 07:08 AM
There is an official (sticky) thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48142-New-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Quests-iOS-BETA-TEST)

And btw all iDevices aren't "equal"... search wikipedia for List of iOS devices and read section 2 (Comparison of models)
i'd post a link but that may be against forum rules.

kooky panda
04-13-13, 09:25 AM
If you do not complete a goal, before it is removed, you will not be able to unlock the goal prize.
Some features have only been send out to random IOS games. You may get the new features on all you games, some of your games or non of your games .
Hopefully when the feature is out of the testing phrase, you will receive it.
Quest Outpost (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48142-New-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Quests-iOS-BETA-TEST&p=569436&viewfull=1#post569436)