PDA

View Full Version : solitaire goal is appear and gone and appear...then gone...

dsfmgadd
04-13-13, 04:45 AM
I saw the solitaire goal days ago, I downloaded it, and right after I downloaded the game, the goal disappeared.
Today I saw a new goal, it's the solitaire! And I close the dialogue box, then the goal is gone AGAIN...

Is there anybody face the same problem with me?

LilMzB4Life
04-13-13, 05:30 AM
I had the the pic on on my DS screen for the game but didn't download because I didn't have the goal. Now it's gone. Hopefully it comes back with the goal as well.

kooky panda
04-13-13, 09:43 AM
For loss of your goals, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

DragonSpaVillage
04-15-13, 04:05 PM
I emailed support 3 times. Good luck!

DragonSpaVillage
04-15-13, 07:26 PM
Hi. Can someone please tell me which company has the Solitaire game for free? I've already deleted the solitaire game a few days ago. I also emailed support 3 times and deleted and re-installed Dragon Story. I'm just going to play 60+ games and cross my fingers at this point. If its any help I have the IPad gen 1. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you : )
Also, I'm not used to posting in the forums, although I do read them at times, so the easiest explanation would be most helpful. Thank you again!

tabskingdom
09-20-15, 04:43 AM
My goal for solitaire is there it says the goal is called Rex vs Rex but there is no download butter or anything and it doesn't tell me what solitaire game it's about to expire in 4 more days hope it's fixed before the. It just say play 60 games of solitaire it has no button to download has to be a mess up right ?