PDA

View Full Version : Easy diamond hybrid

pea92
04-13-13, 02:15 AM
what's the easiest diamond hybrid to get?

kurebiz
04-13-13, 02:17 AM
Crusader.

RotomGuy
04-13-13, 02:25 AM
Crusader.

And Quetzal.

davewin
04-13-13, 10:10 AM
Quaz & Crusader.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4488/qucru.png

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 11:16 AM
Quetzal & Crusader are easiest to get because of the fail times, so is Gold... it took me less tries for Gold than it did Crusader & Quetzal. I got Angel first try with Pearl & Diamond after many fails with Light and I got Anubis with Diamond & Night going for DA.

I got another Gold & 2 more Crusader going for Helios.

Quaz & Crusader.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4488/qucru.png

Nice!! How is your luck with DA, Unicorn & Mercury? They are the only 3 I can't get.

davewin
04-13-13, 03:03 PM
Quetzal & Crusader are easiest to get because of the fail times, so is Gold... it took me less tries for Gold than it did Crusader & Quetzal. I got Angel first try with Pearl & Diamond after many fails with Light and I got Anubis with Diamond & Night going for DA.

I got another Gold & 2 more Crusader going for Helios.

Nice!! How is your luck with DA, Unicorn & Mercury? They are the only 3 I can't get.

Man, those are being a royal pain.

glitterbabies
04-13-13, 05:53 PM
what did you bred to get a diamond? the chart says parents unknown so I was curious.

wimsical
04-13-13, 09:29 PM
There isn't :) Crusader, Quetzal and Gold would probably be the easiest because of the fail times.
glitterbabies, I got my Diamond with athletic 4 and fairy 7.

kwhales
04-14-13, 04:21 AM
what did you bred to get a diamond? the chart says parents unknown so I was curious.

Any four elements can get you a diamond. Check the diamond dragon breed for successful pairings.

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 04:46 AM
Man, those are being a royal pain.

Finally got Unicorn!! That was not easy...

glitterbabies
04-14-13, 07:12 AM
Any four elements can get you a diamond. Check the diamond dragon breed for successful pairings.

so if I have a honeybee which is a red/yellow and a coral which is a blue/purple I might get a diamond? I got another magic last time that I tried breeding that combo. I also have a fairy (yellow/green) so maybe I should try that with the coral so there is no red/blue to pull from to get a magic??

I need a diamond to get some of the better dragons obviously.

kwhales
04-14-13, 07:34 AM
so if I have a honeybee which is a red/yellow and a coral which is a blue/purple I might get a diamond? I got another magic last time that I tried breeding that combo. I also have a fairy (yellow/green) so maybe I should try that with the coral so there is no red/blue to pull from to get a magic??

I need a diamond to get some of the better dragons obviously.

You can try fairy coral. Give it at least 5 or more tries before giving up. My first diamond came from eagle aurora pairing. But I was never trying for diamond. They just appeared as fails.

davewin
04-14-13, 09:15 AM
Finally got Unicorn!! That was not easy...

:) gratz man!

ronniponni
04-14-13, 09:34 AM
How can I get a Diamond Dragon?I tried Charm Dragon + Serpent Dragon but I never hatched a Diamond dragon :(

teogionia
04-14-13, 09:40 AM
someone advised me to breed island/firestorm for diamond then i was a beginner, i was countlessly matching them without success and getting same fail dragons, was bored to death, then i tried to breed any 4 color, got most of my dragons as fails as well as infinity and diamond, So my advise every time u breed put 4 colors in the den, sooner or later u will get them and the better part would be - "diamond as fail"

Autorithy
04-15-13, 12:21 AM
Yeah Unicorn is not easy at all, I got 4 crusaders, 6 quetzals and an angel, been trying for unicorn I gave up after 5 virtue, tried for anubis, gave up after 5 tries, tried for dark angel 10 times, got 3 night dragons, 4 magic and 3 corals, tried for gold, got 10 air dragons now I'm stuck trying for helios, I got 15 firestorms, some fire dragons, a scorpion, a honeybee and 4 eagles... no helios yet

Add me ID: Autorithy