PDA

View Full Version : What quest unlocks the alicon?

disgraceme
04-12-13, 08:08 PM
I have need trying to unlock the alicon in the love shack for weeks does anyone have any suggestions . Please:confused::confused:

NayanPrakash
04-12-13, 10:52 PM
I have need trying to unlock the alicon in the love shack for weeks does anyone have any suggestions . Please:confused::confused:

You need to follow and complete the quest line given to you by Ivy, which includes giving Thurston a knightly bling bling and putting up a play on a level 3 theatre(you need to have unlocked Thurston if you want these goals)after that you need to find a wing and horn from adventures, then you can craft the Alicorn for 1 wing,1 horn and 5 lumin essence. Good luck!

KarlEDavis
04-13-13, 04:51 AM
I've done all of that, but have yet to find a horn. Do you only find the horn with the dispelling of love magic adventure?

CottageRose
04-13-13, 05:08 AM
The wing and horn are like the Golden Apple and the Tablet Knowledge Shards, in that they are all random rare drops. Any of these could come within a week or take months.

Both the horn and wing have been reported to come from any of the castle adventures. If you are on the goal to have your knights find one wing and one horn, all you can do is send your knights out and wait. It could be a couple weeks to get one each, or it could be months. Good luck!

NayanPrakash
04-13-13, 07:32 AM
I recently found both the wing and horn by the wayhave just got the Alicorn, fed it 5 times so far, still a baby. Glad to have itIn answer to the above query about which adventure dropping the wing and horn, my own experience says that they can drop from any adventure. I got wing from searching the ancient vault and horn from hunting the roaming bandits.

maguar
04-13-13, 05:48 PM
This is the main thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45949-Crafting-Alicorn&p=539681&viewfull=1#post539681) on the alicorn