PDA

View Full Version : Market Tabs Missing

ragdrag
04-12-13, 03:37 PM
Hey! So okey it's like the second time this happens. All of a sudden my market doesn't show all dragons anymore... It doesn't show any of the black dragons nor any of thebpink or mythic (except atlas dragon) the color list above the dragons only show the regular colors and light+ a multi colored star (for diamond dragons). I downloaded spring version hoping it would fix it which it didn't. This "bug" "miss coding" or w/e it is is really annoying. Since i can't breed any drahon that isn't in the market... Tried breeding pink+purple (should have gotten origami dragon) but i got a dragon that has light+purple instead. .. no pink in it what so ever... I'm on android 4.1.2 using a samsung galaxy s2. Id: Ragdrag. Hope to hear what can be the reason for this "bug" or w/e...

annbluebird
04-12-13, 03:43 PM
Hey! So okey it's like the second time this happens. All of a sudden my market doesn't show all dragons anymore... It doesn't show any of the black dragons nor any of thebpink or mythic (except atlas dragon) the color list above the dragons only show the regular colors and light+ a multi colored star (for diamond dragons). I downloaded spring version hoping it would fix it which it didn't. This "bug" "miss coding" or w/e it is is really annoying. Since i can't breed any drahon that isn't in the market... Tried breeding pink+purple (should have gotten origami dragon) but i got a dragon that has light+purple instead. .. no pink in it what so ever... I'm on android 4.1.2 using a samsung galaxy s2. Id: Ragdrag. Hope to hear what can be the reason for this "bug" or w/e...

same here...

kooky panda
04-12-13, 03:55 PM
I will flag this over.

annbluebird
04-12-13, 03:59 PM
For information : several android users told the same in some threads.
This is my last post.

ragdrag
04-12-13, 04:00 PM
I will flag this over.

Awesome thanks! Hope it'll get fixed asap... I don't want to miss outbon dragons :/

FrozenTurtle
04-12-13, 05:31 PM
Thanks for reporting this! We're currently looking into this issue. In the meantime, these dragons and habitats should still be available under the "All" tabs.

ragdrag
04-12-13, 06:40 PM
Thanks for reporting this! We're currently looking into this issue. In the meantime, these dragons and habitats should still be available under the "All" tabs.
Sorry to say it but they aren't, it's like they've vanished. And since they aren't there we can't breed them either :-/ I've scrolled through the "all" tab and there's lots of dragons that are gone. :-/

ragdrag
04-12-13, 06:55 PM
Actually nvm the last post they were there. But still doesn't explain how i got a hypnotic dragon (light+purple) when bteeding pink+purple. Must be something messed up with breeding with this market tabs bug? Since there's no pink in hypnotic dragon and didn't use light in the breeding mix... O.o

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-12-13, 08:32 PM
Actually nvm the last post they were there. But still doesn't explain how i got a hypnotic dragon (light+purple) when bteeding pink+purple. Must be something messed up with breeding with this market tabs bug? Since there's no pink in hypnotic dragon and didn't use light in the breeding mix... O.o

Not that this is the thread for breeding discussions, but pink is white/red. And purple is well, it's purple - thats how you got hypnotic. The pink broke down and split.

FrozenTurtle
04-12-13, 09:35 PM
This issue should now be fixed. Pink, Passion, Black, and Mythic tabs should be appearing again for Dragons and Habitats in the Market for Android devices. You may need to re-install if you do not immediately see the fix.

angela3737
07-08-13, 05:40 AM
Hello - for both itouch 4th generation and iPad first generation ..Market place for dragons don't have a tab for cosmic , stone , dino or Fairytale ..can only see dragons in all.. But don't like scrolling as scrolling is too easy to tap on buying the dragons ..no safe way to look at these newer dragons

Both have Latest software and correct latest game version .....