PDA

View Full Version : Select all button

limesalamander
04-12-13, 02:43 PM
I'm not sure if anyone's talked about this before but...
when you're trying to send gifts or send requests, you have to check every box on your neighbors list, but this is very frustrating if you're on Android where the game lags quite a bit or have hundreds of neighbors...it's ok if you want to ask certain neighbors for particular things and need to select only a few, but if all you're asking for is bunch of maps and you have a lot of neighbors, it's a nightmare!
the game tells you if you sent a request to somebody already when you send a request by mistake for a second time, so why not just have an option to "select all"?

chwkiwi
09-27-13, 07:04 PM
Is it possible to add a button to select all neighbors when request for maps or any?

chwkiwi
09-27-13, 07:13 PM
20 maps per day, hundreds selecting per day, millions touching the monitor per month :eek:

Chianti
09-27-13, 07:43 PM
Oh my god I've been wanting this since day 1. It's such a no brainer I just don't understand why it's not there. Please implement this!

MediusSyberia
09-28-13, 08:38 AM
This would be awesome. I have close to 300 neighbours and don't even bother asking all of them anymore because it takes too long to select them all.