PDA

View Full Version : what is the rarest Dragon you have?

glitterbabies
04-12-13, 02:03 PM
I have a honey bee. I'm hoping for a fairy!!

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 02:10 PM
I have to say it's Diamond and the hybrids, Quetzal, Gold, Crusader, Helios, and Angel is in the breeding den. :D

riisak
04-12-13, 02:13 PM
I would say bubble dragon.
I know there are other dragons that are harder to get but getting split-element hybrids has been the biggest challenge I've come across.

Maybe my Aether though. A lot of people say they are high level and still dont have one. x-x

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 02:30 PM
Probably Chocolate. So rare, it's impossible to get now!

mityaj
04-12-13, 03:01 PM
For non-diamonds, probably the mask dragon (night/pink)... I have not seen too many of them around

sollia
04-12-13, 03:16 PM
I don't know. Crusader maybe? It's the only Diamond hybrid I have but it is the most common of them....

wildhearts20
04-12-13, 03:34 PM
I would say my one and only pink hybrid the Kite Dragon

cedkugedchgd
04-12-13, 03:59 PM
dark angel :)

glitterbabies
04-12-13, 04:14 PM
I've only been playing for 3 days so I'm new and was really excited that I got a honeybee the first time I bred my dragons. I hope I get some cool ones in the future. :)

bryanjdbalot
04-12-13, 04:19 PM
Dark Angel

doop01
04-12-13, 04:25 PM
Probably anubis for me. It's the I only have that, quetzel & crusader as far as diamond hybrids go :)

hamadrys
04-12-13, 04:41 PM
Zombie.

tsuki003
04-12-13, 04:42 PM
Kite and fireworks

tsuki003
04-12-13, 04:44 PM
Kite and fireworkso and passion! Almost forgot lol

glitterbabies
04-12-13, 06:34 PM
I just got my fairy!! \o/

I whooped like a 5 year old...glad no one was around to see how excited I got about it lol

fitfunsparkle
04-12-13, 07:03 PM
I have a diamond (and hybrids quetzl, unicorn, and crusader). I dont have much else that is rare. Havent bred even one night hybrid yet. Would love a mistmoth, honeybee or aether!

MazReptile
04-12-13, 07:25 PM
My diamond was pretty easy to get (8th try) my crusader wasn't too bad either but my angel gave me a hard time lol but it has to be my leopard I tried for it a couple of months ago and gave up and decided to try again has it was the only light dragon I need (until black and pink came out) and first time trying for it, it finally showed up on my island :)

glitterbabies
04-12-13, 07:50 PM
I am so addicted to breeding the dragons LOL. So far tonight I've bred a firestorm and a fairy. I bought a water and evolved her so I could breed her with my honeybee and I got a magic!! I got the fairy with the honeybee too so I think the honeybee is a good breeder dragon lol. I'll be curious to see what I get if I breed the magic and the honeybee together.

funnyrandomness5112
04-12-13, 07:51 PM
Pearl :)

stoogehunter
04-12-13, 08:17 PM
Unicorn and helios. I spent more on gold breeding that what it would have cost me just to buy them both lol.

Kami365
04-12-13, 09:27 PM
I had Dark Angel

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 09:32 PM
I had Dark Angel

What combo did you use for it?

Kami365
04-12-13, 09:35 PM
What combo did you use for it?

sorry! it was purchased spent 3000 Gold.

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 09:42 PM
sorry! it was purchased spent 3000 Gold.

That seems like the only way I will get it, I've tried to get it with Diamond and Night but it's a waste of gold & time! I think it's impossible at times but when I see the 23 hours, I get my hopes up and then bam!! It's Night, which makes me give up... Unicorn too, I can't get that. That's just the same as Night.

I got Angel first try today and Anubis too that's how lucky I am but not with DA & Unicorn lol I'll get the last few I need then I'll decide if I want to go through with DA & Unicorn again.... rant over ^_^

Kami365
04-12-13, 10:00 PM
That seems like the only way I will get it, I've tried to get it with Diamond and Night but it's a waste of gold & time! I think it's impossible at times but when I see the 23 hours, I get my hopes up and then bam!! It's Night, which makes me give up... Unicorn too, I can't get that. That's just the same as Night.

I got Angel first try today and Anubis too that's how lucky I am but not with DA & Unicorn lol I'll get the last few I need then I'll decide if I want to go through with DA & Unicorn again.... rant over ^_^

I understand,same here, I spent alot of golds on breeding,my island is terrible place to breed dragons...I don't know what we called it., unlucky or lucky place..anyway since I got no diamond,like DA very much in epic form..you can say it was my first blunder to go for DA spent 3000G ouch!! Now I realized that I shouldn't bought DA,. buy Diamond,but time passed.Bottom line you should wait for few more days and keep trying to get DA,eventually you'll have on your Island for sure...Good Luck & all the best of DA.

wimsical
04-12-13, 10:22 PM
My rarest are probably diamond and anubis.

singvogel
04-13-13, 01:57 AM
My hunter or deep dragon I guess, love the night hybrids but they're a pain to get!
I also have a Tusker, still waiting on my diamond~

salinho
04-13-13, 03:16 AM
I think the hardest for me to get so far was pumpkin. Blimey, I was so stressed!! Boo was tough too, but I think it took me less days to get it, despite bigger fail times.
(No, I didn't get witch, but got zombie on first go xD)

Right now ANY black hybrid seems impossible for me though. And i'm glad i got most my pinks before the rules changed (am only missing kite...ha...will never get that one! & unicorn since i don't have diamond). Otherwise i am certain i would not get any. Well, i did get chocolate right before the timer started... Dumb luck i guess.

caketester88
04-13-13, 03:49 AM
Parakeet & Scorpian are my rarest. I've only been playing a few weeks and the Parakeet was one of the first dragons I bred :) Can't seem to get any dragon that I want, so I'm just randomly breeding for now and concentrating on collecting money for expansions & clearings while trading all my duplicate dragons.