PDA

View Full Version : FS Four Seasons Edition

CottonFaery
04-12-13, 12:58 PM
I see a lot of people here are very interested in old editions of FS, like Christmas and Halloween, that aren't available in the play/app store anymore.

I am one of them and after losing those editions due to a device reset, my suggestion would be to offer players a special FS four-seasons-app.

This four-seasons-edition would include only all of the old catalogs and decoration that could be found in these editions (like White Swan, Lady In Red and so on), not standard catalogs and decorations. This way not much space on both app/play store and our phones is required.

And I bet having all these catalogs and items back in one single app would make a lot of people here very happy! ;)

---
(I'm sorry and apologize if this post is already considered as spamming since it's been posted about three times in different threads and on the feedback forum. I just want some more people to read this and to tell their opinion about it if they want to. It'd be cool if this one was up for a poll to have players vote for or against it..)

kooky panda
04-12-13, 02:00 PM
Please do not start up duplicate threads.
You current thread is here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49700-FS-Four-Seasons-Edition&p=594229&viewfull=1#post594229)