PDA

View Full Version : Royal pig provides DOUBLE bacon !?

wassupbaby
04-12-13, 10:59 AM
I used to get 2 or more bacons from royal pig but lately i got 1 sometimes . My black pig usually gives me 1 bacon , sometimes 2. That means royal pig is supposed to give 2-4 bacons so why i get only 1 ? Afterall it costs 360 gems, so please make it drop more bacon. Normally i wouldnt bother but since we have the exchange thing, every bacon is precious :)

maguar
04-12-13, 06:34 PM
The black pig gives 1 with the occasional chance of a bonus one. The royal pig gives two (double) with the chance of a bonus one. I've just collected from my royal pig and got two. Any chance you had 98 bacon when collecting from it as this would only give you 1?

Edit: the royal pig can drop between 0 and 3 bacon

vednir
04-12-13, 07:57 PM
The white pig provides "extra" bacon which for me has translated to anywhere from 1-3 bacon per collection.

wassupbaby
04-12-13, 10:06 PM
The black pig gives 1 with the occasional chance of a bonus one. The royal pig gives two (double) with the chance of a bonus one. I've just collected from my royal pig and got two. Any chance you had 98 bacon when collecting from it as this would only give you 1?

I'm pretty sure my royal pig gives 2-4 bacon ... or used to. But now sometimes i notice it only gives 1, the chance of getting 1 is low but trust me,it happends. And i dont have max bacon since the exchange. Anyone has royal pig noticed it too ?

vietangel182
04-12-13, 10:09 PM
Does anyone know how we can get a purple flower petals. I have been trying to get them but no luck.

NayanPrakash
04-12-13, 10:54 PM
Does anyone know how we can get a purple flower petals. I have been trying to get them but no luck.

You can get purple flower petals from rocket larkspur flowers

dinendash7474
04-13-13, 07:10 AM
I'm pretty sure my royal pig gives 2-4 bacon ... or used to. But now sometimes i notice it only gives 1, the chance of getting 1 is low but trust me,it happends. And i dont have max bacon since the exchange. Anyone has royal pig noticed it too ?
I noticed mine only drops one sometimes now too. He has always dropped some truffles when it's happened though. I was figuring since he gave more truffles, less bacon... more bacon, no truffles. Probably more tinkering with drop rates. But you are correct, dropping one bacon has happened to me more than once.

wassupbaby
04-13-13, 07:43 AM
Ty , so it's not just me. I hope they will fix it soon because in the description it says : provides double bacon.

nasha86
04-13-13, 08:18 AM
I have two royal pig, and I notice that my royal pig sometimes gives one bacon but plus with two truffles. When it don't give truffles or just one, that pig give 3 or 2 bacon. So, I think that is your case. That pig still productive, but not in the way we want it, :)

wassupbaby
04-13-13, 08:58 AM
Yeah, but the thing is dont care about truffle as im always maxed on it :) just give me more bacon , just a little bit enough , just a second ... bacon.

wassupbaby
04-14-13, 02:32 AM
Can we have it fixed , please ? It could be considered as a bug because royal pig does not always drop double bacon as it's said in description !

wassupbaby
04-16-13, 10:05 AM
I'm still waiting for an answer from TL ...

maguar
04-16-13, 03:11 PM
I've flagged it over

wassupbaby
04-20-13, 01:16 AM
I've flagged it over

Still nothing, maguar? :X

kooky panda
04-20-13, 08:02 AM
There is a chance for the Royal Pig to drop 0-3 Bacon. The wording of the pig description will be changed soon.

olcastle
04-20-13, 10:27 AM
There is a chance for the Royal Pig to drop 0-3 Bacon. The wording of the pig description will be changed soon.

What about the people who bought the pig with 360 gems because it "provides double bacon"?

wassupbaby
04-20-13, 11:17 AM
What about the people who bought the pig with 360 gems because it "provides double bacon"?

Agreeeee! They must not just change it like that , what's next ? Alicorn drops energy once a month ? Wizard school drops energy once a week ? It's simply not fair. Talking about fair with TL , how naive i am hahaha =]]

wassupbaby
05-01-13, 12:07 PM
My royal pig just dropped 3 truffle and NO bacon at allll ???? First it drops 2-4 bacon then 1-3 and now 0-3 ??? It's too much , c'mon TL fix it !!! Even the black pig ALWAYS drops bacon , why a 360 gems pig with a description saying it drops double bacon doesnt drop any bacon at all ?????

dracoonic
04-28-14, 08:50 PM
I saw all the posts but cant be sure what is the final change of this royal pig. I am thinking of buying it only if it provides more than 2 bacons ...? Can anyone update what is his royal pig giving off?

tqvm

maguar
04-29-14, 02:58 AM
Generally it can drop between 0 and 3 bacon. I just collected from mine now (I normally don't collect from it) and got 4!