PDA

View Full Version : Beware items for sale in Love Shack workshop

Baltimore100
04-12-13, 07:52 AM
I was taken in by Valentine animals now appearing in the love shack menu. I saw them listed with a check for completion. I thought they were being offered for purple petals, which I have plenty of. It was only after I got three that I realized my gems, also purple, were being taken. Not only have I lost the gems on something I otherwise would not have wanted but the special drops from the Valentine animals will have no use in the future as the Valentine content is dropped. When the "rules of the game" are altered it should be made very clear what is going on.

journeysmom
04-12-13, 07:56 AM
Thanks for pointing that out! I thought it was petals too, just slightly different graphics (other icon graphics changed with one of the recent updates). I did not purchase anything though.

justk9188
04-12-13, 09:27 AM
The icon in my love shack is gem, a picture of 5 gems,
Maybe TL change the picture.
As days pass by, we have to be more careful, 'cause more traps apprear.

OpeningCeremony
04-12-13, 10:04 AM
I don't consider this a trap and I think it's fairly obvious that the picture is of gems and the cost for the valentines day animal is gems since thats what they cost in the market. I actually think its cool that TL is having them available in the love shack for purchase when they could've just removed them from the game entirely. Just be careful in the future I guess.

fitfunsparkle
04-12-13, 10:25 AM
I think on a small device they could definitely be taken for something like petals as they are not the standard single gem that the market shows when you go to buy something. Sorry you used your gems that way, it can be frustrating!

elaur
04-12-13, 12:10 PM
I can understand why people would get confused. I've never seen gems in a recipe before. Although I realized because I was thinking people who bought the animal s would be upset.

I really enjoy the love shack this way. I kind of wish it had been this way from the start.

NayanPrakash
04-13-13, 07:54 AM
I can understand why people would get confused. I've never seen gems in a recipe before. Although I realized because I was thinking people who bought the animal s would be upset.

I really enjoy the love shack this way. I kind of wish it had been this way from the start.

I'm with youI also like the love shack better this way. Especially the option to craft pink jewels and entwined seedlings. To think I was having so much difficulty getting them. Now I have too manyAlso have a cute baby Alicorn

CuddlyDragon
04-13-13, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback!