PDA

View Full Version : Glitch ?

jovanisto
04-12-13, 07:15 AM
I'm trying to upgrade one of my libraries from level 2 to level 3. I have all the parts and they are marked completed. Yet, i can't upgrade. The "build" button is chaded and it says next to it "buy all for 16 gems". What's the deal ?

kooky panda
04-12-13, 10:28 AM
Try closing out your game.
Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close.

kbblackfox
04-12-13, 01:13 PM
i got the same problem just worse..
i deleted the first building that had this problem but now i got the same with Ivy's hut.. i got all the things needet HOWEVER it still tells me i need 540gems
both the game and phone had been closed and it is on 2th day ( not counting the first tower ) is it a bug or just a way to say we cant get any longer without paying alot of money?

midnightmeerkat
04-12-13, 02:21 PM
i got the same problem just worse..
i deleted the first building that had this problem but now i got the same with Ivy's hut.. i got all the things needet HOWEVER it still tells me i need 540gems
both the game and phone had been closed and it is on 2th day ( not counting the first tower ) is it a bug or just a way to say we cant get any longer without paying alot of money?

Its a bug....You could try deleting and reinstalling the game, your progress will be saved on the TL servers.