PDA

View Full Version : fun but too time consuming

flmuneca
04-12-13, 05:57 AM
It's taking too long to get coins, especially for the pricey clear away feature. I guess there's not a lpt of ppl playing bevause its also hatd to make friends.

AND navigating is soooo difficult. It took me 4 days to figure out that to get to my wall I have to go to overview. Then you got to be on your home page to access menu.

Im frustrated. The only cool thing that makes me keep playing is thr breeding feature but soon I wont have space since it cost 10000+ to clear things.

Flmuneca

Boogie083
04-12-13, 02:20 PM
It's taking too long to get coins, especially for the pricey clear away feature. I guess there's not a lpt of ppl playing bevause its also hatd to make friends.

AND navigating is soooo difficult. It took me 4 days to figure out that to get to my wall I have to go to overview. Then you got to be on your home page to access menu.

Im frustrated. The only cool thing that makes me keep playing is thr breeding feature but soon I wont have space since it cost 10000+ to clear things.

Flmuneca

TL has 17 games available (some are iOS-only), so waiting isn't a major issue if you install several games. Just try to be patience and not compete with other players. That's the key.

I also dislike the DS Menu because Farm Story's Menu is simple and available from other farms.

Boogie083
04-12-13, 02:20 PM
oops... patient^

flmuneca
04-13-13, 11:00 PM
I play 3 games currently but between school and kids I dont have time to devote to waiting for money to piled up

elitaserina
04-14-13, 09:51 AM
it would be a lot more enjoyable if things didn't take so long. i don't want to wait 20 hours for a dragon to breed and then find out that i'm not getting the one i need. please shave some time off! and make it easier to breed hybrids. i have not been able to complete one goal in the last month due to this problem

flmuneca
04-14-13, 03:20 PM
Yes the breeding and expanding are tooo long. I hate having to wait to expand one block at a time. I STILL THINK CLEARING A TREE SHOULDNOT BE SO EXPENSIVE.

ALSO the plants/food dont have levels like the other games. So idk if i reached a level planting the 3min fruit but I somehoe mysteriously won 12000

opanugie
04-14-13, 03:25 PM
its been a year finally the trees is all finish cut down ...

elitaserina
04-15-13, 02:31 PM
1200 points? there are a lot of things that are in the other games that make them easier to understand. like showing you how many points you earn with things, earning badges and being able to get gems with goals. i do not enjoy the other games i only play them to earn gold since it is impossible to get it any other way and i'm not made of money. the amount of coins you earn does not equal what you have to shell out to accomplish anything. i really hope they catch a clue and change some things.

flmuneca
04-20-13, 08:30 PM
Yes i hope so too. I only played this game to earn gems for fashion story (& those were spent in vain, 16 to complete st patrick day and it was taken down before timer ran out)
I think its interesting to breed dragons but the money we make is not enough to clear space. Plus my "friends" arent great gifters and it seems hardly anyone is playing. Guess they might have given up too.