PDA

View Full Version : New game goal !

justk9188
04-12-13, 03:45 AM
Got a goal of installing Solitaire.
I played 3 times but the count is still 0.
First goal is finishing playing 60 times.

wiggles2288
04-12-13, 03:50 AM
It'll probably just count once you've played 60 times. My stuff never shows progress. At least you got it installed. I can't install it. Keep getting a cannot connect to iTunes Store and I already did a complete shut down of my iPad.

sdwombat
04-12-13, 06:55 AM
I got the Solitaire quest from the Baron, but then it disappeared before I could even play one game.

angela3737
04-12-13, 07:02 AM
As I just posted on other thread...but same thing ..

Same thing for me . This seems to be a common glitch at least in my experience . I have both iPad and itouch with about 15 TL games on both. Today I got them pop up on both devices on all games ( with exception on 1 game world I think which was in maintaince ). So I did what you need to do.. I opened up the goal on all games before downloading ..first iPad ..then itouch .. Forget how any days it said you get to do it.. Then downloaded solitare in both devices .

. On itouch I then played 1 solitare game and redeemed all reward gold / gems on each game ..no problem .then next goal on each says 10 days to complete 60 games...

Went back to iPad to play ( but had to collect in monster ).. Noticed it went missing ...checked all games ..goal disappeared on all 12+ games .so frustrated ... I did the usual remedy ..shut off device ..no help.. Uninstall game to see if it will trigger ..nothing yet ....

Itouch (3rd generation..6.1 something - latest software). iPad ( 1st generation..think 5.1..the lasted software )

wassupbaby
04-12-13, 07:38 AM
I got it today too. Downloaded it , played it , deleted it. But i need another promotion goals so i can get enough gems to buy wizard school . Please send me another goals, TL :)

dragonlord196
04-12-13, 08:13 AM
As I just posted on other thread...but same thing ..

Same thing for me . This seems to be a common glitch at least in my experience . I have both iPad and itouch with about 15 TL games on both. Today I got them pop up on both devices on all games ( with exception on 1 game world I think which was in maintaince ). So I did what you need to do.. I opened up the goal on all games before downloading ..first iPad ..then itouch .. Forget how any days it said you get to do it.. Then downloaded solitare in both devices .

. On itouch I then played 1 solitare game and redeemed all reward gold / gems on each game ..no problem .then next goal on each says 10 days to complete 60 games...

Went back to iPad to play ( but had to collect in monster ).. Noticed it went missing ...checked all games ..goal disappeared on all 12+ games .so frustrated ... I did the usual remedy ..shut off device ..no help.. Uninstall game to see if it will trigger ..nothing yet ....

Itouch (3rd generation..6.1 something - latest software). iPad ( 1st generation..think 5.1..the lasted software )

I had the same issue. Received the Goal in all games but the goal disappeared from my iPad before being able to install. Found the game in the iTunes Store and installed it anyhow and played one game.

Upon going back into DS, MS, FS etc. I did recieve the Gems/Gold and the next goal to play 60 games.

freesiawoods
04-12-13, 10:17 AM
Got the goal but that game is not for sake in my country

freesiawoods
04-12-13, 10:18 AM
I mean not for SALE. Bummer

fitfunsparkle
04-12-13, 10:19 AM
I didnt get the download credit because i woke up this morning to find the game installed. My husband had installed it on his and it autoinstalled on mine. I stupidly opened it up all while wondering why he would dl solitaire? Saw the button in the top right corner and was like...oh ! this is a goal and i screwed up the first part already. Now i only have the play 60 games goal. I didnt even get this goal for cs, just ds.

kooky panda
04-12-13, 11:00 AM
Got a goal of installing Solitaire.
I played 3 times but the count is still 0.
First goal is finishing playing 60 times.

See this thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48748-b-help-!!!!-Solitaire-goal-b&p=578879&viewfull=1#post578879)

You will not see the percentage go up, once you complete 60 games as the quest asks to, you will be able to complete the quest.

bellabayfash
04-12-13, 03:14 PM
I noticed it only counts my game if I get Solitare out/completed. If I get stuck and can't finish/no moves left it doesn't count, so I figure I'll have to win 60 times for it to count?

kinglara501
04-12-13, 03:29 PM
Which solitaire is it. I got the goal and thn it disappeared

dng1234
04-12-13, 03:42 PM
I saw the goal this morning to download solitaire and I downloaded it but didn't get a chance to play before having to go into work. I get home and heck the requirements and the goal is gone?!? I going to go try to play a game and see if I still get credit. Wish me luck.

dng1234
04-12-13, 03:50 PM
Well it still counted. Off to play 60 games. :)

kinglara501
04-12-13, 04:30 PM
Which one is it?

vchanhs
04-12-13, 10:44 PM
Which one is it?

Search icemochi. Seems like icemochi is related to teamlava. The sudoku is under icemochi also.

CottageRose
04-13-13, 05:17 AM
I'd love to get the sudoku goal. I play sudoku often with a different app, and it would be nice to have a fresh sudoku app and get rewarded for trying theirs out. :)

arikasi
04-13-13, 01:06 PM
I haven't had a new game goal for three weeks now. Before that it seemed every Friday I'ld get one. Dragon Story had a bingo ad but no goal. When I downloaded bingo DS got a get to level 7 goal, however Castle Story nor Pet Story did. Have others of you had very few ads or ones that act differently across different games recently?

jen1974
04-15-13, 01:39 AM
After completing the play 300 games, the reward is 15 gems

freesiawoods
04-15-13, 10:34 PM
Got the solitaire goal after all but still trying to get to level 13 on that horrid Slots game. I set it to auto spin and walk away but it keeps pausing for me to do the lucky dip ugghh.

journeysmom
04-16-13, 05:54 AM
I was so happy to be done with Slots! My next game was Bingo, which is kind of fun.