PDA

View Full Version : Dragon stable glitch!

steakumms900
04-12-13, 02:36 AM
I recently purchased a dragon stable and when I placed a dragon inside the dragon seemed to have disappeared. The number at the top says I have 100/150 dragons but none available. Also the 'place in habitat' button is highlighted with a strange image behind it. Don't know how to retrieve my dragon. Anybody else with a similar situation or any sort of solution?

emergRN
04-12-13, 02:39 AM
screenshot for the mods pls

caketester88
04-12-13, 04:25 AM
Yes, I have the same problem.
I had 2 level 3 coral dragons, so I put one in there, now I can't find it :(
My album is still saying I have 2 coral dragons, but I can only see 1 in the habitat.
If I click on the stable, a box pops up on the right of the screen, at the top is says 'Select Dragon 100/150', but there are no dragons in the list (and I only put 1 in there, not 100!).
Tried 'force closing' the game a few times, still no dragon :(.

Will try & figure out how to get a screen shot on here.

caketester88
04-12-13, 04:38 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/bustermastiff/6865d704-e951-4ad2-b230-ba68b2ae0662.jpg (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bustermastiff/media/6865d704-e951-4ad2-b230-ba68b2ae0662.jpg.html)

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 05:04 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/bustermastiff/6865d704-e951-4ad2-b230-ba68b2ae0662.jpg (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bustermastiff/media/6865d704-e951-4ad2-b230-ba68b2ae0662.jpg.html)

That's definately a bug which needs reporting, as I see some people planning to store Infinities in there.

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 05:25 AM
150 dragons?! O_O

Can you remember ho much gold it cost on each upgrade?? Also, are the dragons you put in storage still in the album? If they are you should write it down.

retomeier
04-12-13, 05:33 AM
I have exactly the same problem. The dragons in my stable are not displayed in the list.
And I really have dragons in my stable. Because if I want to add a new dragon to the stable, the game tells me "Your Dragon Stable is full! ..."

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 05:45 AM
I have exactly the same problem. The dragons in my stable are not displayed in the list.
And I really have dragons in my stable. Because if I want to add a new dragon to the stable, the game tells me "Your Dragon Stable is full! ..."

So you upgraded it too, I haven't and my dragon is still there...

This is probably a glitch with the ones who upgraded. Anybody else got this problem, and did you upgrade too?

caketester88
04-12-13, 06:20 AM
I haven't upgraded my stable. The dragon I put in my stable is still in my album.

When first going back into the game, when I click the stable for the first time I get the following screen:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/bustermastiff/1D920361-0504-4A08-928A-572F637415CF-1287-0000072C615AF6FD.jpg (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bustermastiff/media/1D920361-0504-4A08-928A-572F637415CF-1287-0000072C615AF6FD.jpg.html)

Then if I click on something else, then back to the stable I get this:

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 06:31 AM
150 dragons?! O_O

Can you remember ho much gold it cost on each upgrade?? Also, are the dragons you put in storage still in the album? If they are you should write them down.
He didn't actually purchase 149 different upgrade XD (I don't think even a millionaire could afford that much)

It's definately buggy.

NouraMoh
04-12-13, 06:37 AM
I upgraded like an idiot and my stable is working fine
I must say though, I was careful not to store any of my "hard to get" dragons
Tested it out with my baby Aether and baby Honeybee
They're still there, thank God!

kooky panda
04-12-13, 06:37 AM
I have reported this over. Are you still having issues with the dragons not showing up?

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 06:46 AM
I have reported this over. Are you still having issues with the dragons not showing up?

Can you report that some of us were charged too much for it? I got it for 50 gold but others got it for 25 gold and 13 gold... Was this planned or was there an error?

(Worth a shot lol :p) ..no but seriously, can you look into it please? If the prices were dropped I would upgrade.

tr8on
04-12-13, 06:47 AM
Just tested mine and it's working. :)

caketester88
04-12-13, 07:05 AM
I've tried a 'force quit' again but still the same problem for me.

jumperjing3
04-12-13, 07:18 AM
That screen has been coming up for me on my evolution temple and trading post since I did an update over a month ago! Now it's doing it for my stable too! TL has been aware of glitch for over a month and has not helped me. Hate to say it but I'm glad it's glitching for other people because now hopefully we will all get fixed! It's been a real pain having to evolve and trade from habitat only!

sheloco
04-12-13, 07:22 AM
I have the exact same experience that you are describing. Thank goodness I only put a duplicate Fruitful dragon in there. I'll just wait it out until the bugs are worked out. (And I only purchased the stable; I did not upgrade it.)

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 07:24 AM
That screen has been coming up for me on my evolution temple and trading post since I did an update over a month ago! Now it's doing it for my stable too! TL has been aware of glitch for over a month and has not helped me. Hate to say it but I'm glad it's glitching for other people because now hopefully we will all get fixed! It's been a real pain having to evolve and trade from habitat only!

You can't Evolve, Breed, Trade or Quest from Dragon Stable.

steakumms900
04-12-13, 10:48 AM

This is exactly what has been my problem. I contacted TL to no avail. All the say is that they have a lot of ticket requests. It's been about 3 weeks since my trading and evolution temple request from them and still no reply

DaojinWildfire
04-12-13, 10:52 AM
I have checked your Dragon Stables and I can see the stored Dragon without any issues. Can you double check again to see if you're still experiencing any issues?

http://i.imgur.com/BXbV0Xy.png http://i.imgur.com/20KDfMs.png

FrozenTurtle
04-12-13, 10:53 AM
Yes, I have the same problem.
I had 2 level 3 coral dragons, so I put one in there, now I can't find it :(
My album is still saying I have 2 coral dragons, but I can only see 1 in the habitat.
If I click on the stable, a box pops up on the right of the screen, at the top is says 'Select Dragon 100/150', but there are no dragons in the list (and I only put 1 in there, not 100!).
Tried 'force closing' the game a few times, still no dragon :(.

Will try & figure out how to get a screen shot on here.

We went ahead and placed your level 3 Coral Dragon back in its habitat. Can you check if you are still experiencing this issue?

For anyone else experiencing this issue can you let us know which (if any) dragon was placed into the Dragon Stable? If your Storm8 ID of the affected game is different from your Forum name, please also let us know. Thanks!

caketester88
04-12-13, 11:32 AM
We went ahead and placed your level 3 Coral Dragon back in its habitat. Can you check if you are still experiencing this issue?

Brill, thank you. Coral dragon back in his habitat :)

I've just put a level 3 Life dragon in the stable to check and the same problem persists :(
I'm using an iPod if that is relevant?

enoch4
04-12-13, 11:33 AM
I am trying to upgrade and it isn't working. I have enough gold, I get the "confirm" box, but when I click the green "upgrade" button in the confirm box it just puts the stable into "move" mode. It doesn't upgrade. I tried it with the storage empty, I tried restarting, deleting/redownloading the app, etc. Ideas?

wildhearts20
04-12-13, 11:58 AM

Same for me, it's annoying!

FrozenTurtle
04-12-13, 12:06 PM
For anyone experiencing the issue, have you tried deleting and re-installing the app? Also, are your Trading Portals and Evolution Temples affected with this similar issue?

For people who are NOT experiencing this Dragon Stable issue but ARE experiencing an issue with the Trading Portal and Evolution Temple, please do not post about that in this thread. This is to prevent any confusion that may arise. Thanks!

jumperjing3
04-12-13, 02:52 PM
My issue started as soon as I did update over a month ago. My posts are in bugs and feedback. I have tried everything...uninstalling and reinstalling. Force close several times. The same screen comes up for evolution and trading portal. And now that I bought stable yesterday it also is the same screen. I didn't store any dragons in it tho. I have emailed support about a month ago. And I asked for more details and updates on my ticket just a few days ago, which I didn't get a satisfactory reply. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Frozen Turtle!

jumperjing3
04-12-13, 02:55 PM
I forgot to add that Kooky Panda had been helping me also thru private messages to no avail tho. But thanks Kooky!

lsloman
04-12-13, 03:25 PM
I am experiencing the same problem. I put my level 10 in storage and now it's gone. Please help. My storm id is lsloman.
Thanks!

Leire22
04-12-13, 04:04 PM
well i did buy it for 25 golds, which i did get for installing Solitaire game ok? so i think thats should be fine, but i am not sure i start using it, till bugs are not fixed all.

carmelapple
04-12-13, 07:26 PM
I paid 25 gold for the stable. Thought this was a cool building to purchase and did it ASAP as it was supposed to be available for a limited time. I put a water dragon it it to test how the stable works and I cannot retrieve it. The select dragon screen is blank. I paid for the gold coins. Feel ripped off and very disappointed! Why aren't game additions tested properly before release!

rrr666999
04-12-13, 09:31 PM
I am having the same issue, I placed 2 dragons in the stable but not able to retrieve, I placed trickster and Night dragon. can some one help me how to retrieve it. My ID rrr666999.

steakumms900
04-12-13, 11:38 PM
I have checked your Dragon Stables and I can see the stored Dragon without any issues. Can you double check again to see if you're still experiencing any issues?

http://i.imgur.com/BXbV0Xy.png http://i.imgur.com/20KDfMs.png

I just checked my dragon story and my stable is still not working. Sorry for the late reply but I was unable to check the thread. It says the dragon is in the stable, but I cannot see him or place him in any other habitat.

saintlover
04-13-13, 02:47 AM
I have the stable on my other account. Have tried it out and it works fine. It does not give me the option to upgrade it anywhere. Not sure if that is a glitch or if its not meant to house more than one dragon at this time. Other people mentioned upgrading it earlier in the post and the pop up says it can be expanded to house more dragons but no option to actually expand it.

caketester88
04-13-13, 03:37 AM
For anyone experiencing the issue, have you tried deleting and re-installing the app? Also, are your Trading Portals and Evolution Temples affected with this similar issue?
!

Everything else seems to be working fine. I just collected an evolved dragon from the Evolution Temple and put another one in there with no problems. I have also just put a dragon in the Trading Portal with no problems, clicking on the trading portal give the usual option to speed up or wait and the timer is counting down fine.

I do have another issue, but it's minor and does not effect game play. I have a level 3 Storm dragon that is randomly becoming completely inanimate, not even bobbing up & down on the spot! He just freezes in one position and stays still, if I click on him he'll usually come back to life for a while (maybe he's just a lazy dragon!).

I have tried several 'force quits', powering off my device and I did delete & re-install the game, but it made no difference to the dragon stable, I still have the exact same problem with it.

crazycats4
04-13-13, 04:08 AM
I have the same issue, I placed Passion dragon in the stable but not able to retrieve. And my Trading Portal and Evolution Temple affected with this similar issue. Pls help.

Spiceshirl
04-13-13, 04:14 AM
Can you report that some of us were charged too much for it? I got it for 50 gold but others got it for 25 gold and 13 gold... Was this planned or was there an error?

(Worth a shot lol :p) ..no but seriously, can you look into it please? If the prices were dropped I would upgrade.

WHAT WHAT??? I got it for 50 gold too, I want a refund!! How can it cost two different price? I bought it in good faith that this was the cost for all players, I'm not happy now :(

Spiceshirl
04-13-13, 04:21 AM
I just checked my dragon story and my stable is still not working. Sorry for the late reply but I was unable to check the thread. It says the dragon is in the stable, but I cannot see him or place him in any other habitat.

It could be that all your habitats are full and there is no place to put back the dragon you already have in the stables! My stables work just great I'm really happy about this feature! Once you touch place in habitat it should take you to a habitat that the dragon can be housed but if no space is available I guess it remains a horse :)

caketester88
04-13-13, 04:29 AM
It could be that all your habitats are full and there is no place to put back the dragon you already have in the stables! My stables work just great I'm really happy about this feature! Once you touch place in habitat it should take you to a habitat that the dragon can be housed but if no space is available I guess it remains a horse :)

My dragon had habitat space (the habitat it was sat in before I put it in the stable) and TL had no problems putting it back in it's habitat for me, it's just that some of us, for some reason, are experiencing problems with the stable itself not working properly, so we can't even see/select any stored dragons :( The stable is also saying I have 100/150 dragons, but I've not upgraded and have only placed 1 dragon in it, so it should say 1/1.

The stable, for me, is like a magic box of invisibility - pop a dragon in there and you can't see it anymore but it's still in the album :D

koiju
04-13-13, 05:18 AM
I have the evolving and trading issue described but amazingly my stable works as it should - if that helps, can't imagine it does. Was very nervous as i just assumed so used a left over firestorm - we can all afford to lose one or two of those!!

funnyrandomness5112
04-13-13, 05:20 AM

YOu have to click on the dragon you know.....

koiju
04-13-13, 05:26 AM

Believe me they know that - unless you have this issue or the very similar evolving and trading issue you probably don't understand. They have tapped the dragon, moved it into the stable and then when trying to retrieve it first you get gobbledy **** on the list and then you get the proper text but no dragons displayed.

steakumms900
04-13-13, 07:32 AM

I would figure I would have to select the dragon. For I am the one playing the game. I can't see the dragon inside the stable so there is nothing to select. As for having the habitats full I tried this when I was my dragon was the only one in a habitat. I moved him and he disappeared. I wasn't able to put him back in an empty habitat.

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 09:37 AM
I checked to see if the stable upgrade was still at 100g and it was! Looks like Mask will stay there all alone... :(

Spiceshirl
04-14-13, 06:47 PM
I just want to know why your dragon total goes down whenever you place it in the stables??? I don't like that feature!!! If I have 125 dragons why should it matter where they are? Evolution, habitat, stables!! What does it mater ???? Please change this I want my total dragons showing in my profile including any in stables!!

Baraze
04-14-13, 08:35 PM
I checked to see if mine worked fine. I threw my very coveted, but hugely ugly planet in there and he showed when I checked back. I can only put out two now. Again, ill go to the third or full upgrade when teamlava lets me win on the slot machine. Hint*hint....

jumperjing3
04-15-13, 08:31 AM
Just checking in to see if this glitch is being worked on for all of us? Frozen Turtle any news yet? I can't wait for this to be fixed...almost 6 weeks for me now! Hate evolving and trading from habitat...now I have a stable that I can't use. Please keep us updated on this issue. Thanks!

iScreamNiki
04-15-13, 08:49 PM
I'm having an issue with my stable. I purchased it for 50g, and have not upgraded it yet. Upon clicking the stable it shows the options: Upgrade, Stable, Info, Move. When I click Stable it shows the little box and that I have 0/1 dragons inside which is correct. The problem is that it says I have no dragons available to put inside when I know and can see all 40 of my dragons..

koiju
04-15-13, 10:18 PM
Just checking in to see if this glitch is being worked on for all of us? Frozen Turtle any news yet? I can't wait for this to be fixed...almost 6 weeks for me now! Hate evolving and trading from habitat...now I have a stable that I can't use. Please keep us updated on this issue. Thanks!

I just checked and my trading portal was suddenly working as it should. To be fair it may have been for a while as I've been trading from the dragon screen in the habitat! I've got a Magic evolving so can't check that yet but for me it's fixed - yippee!

koiju
04-15-13, 10:18 PM
I'm having an issue with my stable. I purchased it for 50g, and have not upgraded it yet. Upon clicking the stable it shows the options: Upgrade, Stable, Info, Move. When I click Stable it shows the little box and that I have 0/1 dragons inside which is correct. The problem is that it says I have no dragons available to put inside when I know and can see all 40 of my dragons..

You need to pop your dragon in there from the dragon's screen within the habitat, same as if you were moving him/her to a new habitat.

5twistedsisters
04-17-13, 09:06 AM
So is the stable available to all iOS users or not? I don't have it and would like to.

jumperjing3
04-17-13, 10:23 AM
Just checking in again. I'd like to know if someone is still working on this?? Koiju issues have been fixed but mine is still the same. I would like to be fixed also. Can someone give me an update on this problem? Support is not helping me either I'd appreciate some sort of answer or better yet just resolve the problem. Thanks

maxnono
04-17-13, 10:45 AM
This building is on android too?

saintlover
04-17-13, 01:43 PM
I am able to upgrade the stable now. I can up do 2 upgrades but when i try to purchase the 3rd and final one it will flip over to moving the stable and wont upgrade. Is this a known issue?

maxnono
04-17-13, 02:10 PM
Sometimes, dragons are invisible

FrozenTurtle
04-17-13, 02:12 PM
We're still looking into the issue. In the meantime, you can try upgrading your iOS version to see if that resolves the issue for you.

maxnono
04-17-13, 02:14 PM
But i'm on android :P

enoch4
04-17-13, 02:31 PM
I am able to upgrade the stable now. I can up do 2 upgrades but when i try to purchase the 3rd and final one it will flip over to moving the stable and wont upgrade. Is this a known issue?

This happened to me - rotate the building and try upgrading again. That is what worked for me.

maxnono
04-17-13, 02:34 PM
Yes, it's difficult to move habitats.

enoch4
04-17-13, 07:37 PM

Just to elaborate - I found my building had to be oriented to the left for the upgrade to work. I had rotated mine to the right, then every time I hit 'confirm' for the upgrade it would put the stable in 'move' mode rather than do the upgrade. I finally rotated the stable back to the left, and then was able to upgrade successfully. Hope that makes sense.

Jrod33
06-02-13, 07:09 PM
My problem is a bit dif . I have a level 1 coral dragon , on a purple habitat , shows the box that its on the habitat , but when pressed it goes to the stable . That dragon is not in the stable nor did I attemp to put it there . There is 3 dragons already in the stable and seems to be working . The coral dragon was placed on the habitat right after the other 3 in the stable . Hope this helps and this is the storm I'd with the stuck dragon . Please help , and thank you

kooky panda
06-02-13, 07:10 PM
My problem is a bit dif . I have a level 1 coral dragon , on a purple habitat , shows the box that its on the habitat , but when pressed it goes to the stable . That dragon is not in the stable nor did I attemp to put it there . There is 3 dragons already in the stable and seems to be working . The coral dragon was placed on the habitat right after the other 3 in the stable . Hope this helps and this is the storm I'd with the stuck dragon . Please help , and thank you
Try closing out your game, or restarting your device to see if this corrects the problem.

Jrod33
06-02-13, 08:01 PM
Try closing out your game, or restarting your device to see if this corrects the problem.

Thanks , but I already tried . Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling . Also tried rotating habitat and stable

kooky panda
06-02-13, 08:26 PM
Thanks , but I already tried . Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling . Also tried rotating habitat and stable
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Jrod33
06-02-13, 09:05 PM
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Ok , thanks

miep56
06-12-13, 10:54 AM
i put my cosmic dragon level 7 in the stable and it is gone. I payed gold for a building that lets my dragon dissapear.I can't use the building and want my dragon back

kooky panda
06-12-13, 10:56 AM
i put my cosmic dragon level 7 in the stable and it is gone. I payed gold for a building that lets my dragon dissapear.I can't use the building and want my dragon back
Try restarting your device to see if he comes back. Have you checked to make sure he did not fly over to another habitant?

If he is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Tiffintown
06-17-13, 06:37 PM
I have exactly he same problem as the original couple of posters: my level 6 Lotus dragon has disappeared and is now irretrievable. And though I've never upgraded, I also get the 100/150 dragon screen if I go back into the stable menu.

Could someone from TL please put her back on my empty habitat?

My StormID is Tiffintown and my Dragon Story island is called Tippytoes.

In case it's relevant, I'm playing on a 3GS iPhone, iOS 4.1.

kooky panda
06-17-13, 08:53 PM
I have exactly he same problem as the original couple of posters: my level 6 Lotus dragon has disappeared and is now irretrievable. And though I've never upgraded, I also get the 100/150 dragon screen if I go back into the stable menu.

Could someone from TL please put her back on my empty habitat?

My StormID is Tiffintown and my Dragon Story island is called Tippytoes.

In case it's relevant, I'm playing on a 3GS iPhone, iOS 4.1.
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game and assist in finding your dragon.

NewZoo2012
08-22-13, 04:11 PM
My stable has room for 1. I upgraded for 100 gold & got only 1 more space.

dw9893
08-22-13, 04:57 PM
My stable has room for 1. I upgraded for 100 gold & got only 1 more space.

Correct! - now thank TL for their grea... yeah I cant even finish that.

preinsko
10-24-13, 07:33 PM
Me too. I thought I could store my extra magic dragon, hatch the new one for trading, then retrieve the original magic. I guess it doesn't work the way I thought it would. Wasted 50 gold. Between this and that gold trap on the food I keep losing gold.

midnightmeerkat
10-24-13, 08:02 PM
Me too. I thought I could store my extra magic dragon, hatch the new one for trading, then retrieve the original magic. I guess it doesn't work the way I thought it would. Wasted 50 gold. Between this and that gold trap on the food I keep losing gold.
How did it not work?? I have the stable and it works well doing exactly that ... Store one - hatch, feed, evolve, trade another - then retrieve the original one

kooky panda
10-25-13, 05:35 AM
What is happening when you try to place the magic dragon back in its habitat?

spectacular2nv
10-25-13, 11:10 AM
What is happening when you try to place the magic dragon back in its habitat?

I'm having the same issue, my boo is in the storage & when i tried to move it to its habitat, there is no arrow to move it to its habitat. I hope my dragon is not trapped im storage forever

spectacular2nv
10-26-13, 04:37 PM
My dragon stable can hold 2dragons, i put mistmoth in stable & could move it back to it's habitat. But when I tried to move boo dragon... It does not say "habitat is full" or have any arrow pointing to any habitat.. On the bottom right it only have : "upgrade, stable,info, move"

kooky panda
10-26-13, 04:43 PM
I'm having the same issue, my boo is in the storage & when i tried to move it to its habitat, there is no arrow to move it to its habitat. I hope my dragon is not trapped im storage forever
Do you have a free habitat that you can move the boo too?

spectacular2nv
10-27-13, 05:10 PM
Do you have a free habitat that you can move the boo too?

Hi kooky P.

I do have 1 free habitat for boo to come out, 2 spaces to store dragons but i still cannot get the boo dragon out.

kooky panda
11-04-13, 06:18 AM
Hi kooky P.

I do have 1 free habitat for boo to come out, 2 spaces to store dragons but i still cannot get the boo dragon out.
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game and hopefully get your dragon out of storage.

echo005
03-02-15, 10:23 AM
Android player here.i noticed stables is available in the market so is this the same as storage (that we haven't got) but you just buy it?

kooky panda
03-02-15, 10:46 AM
Android player here.i noticed stables is available in the market so is this the same as storage (that we haven't got) but you just buy it?
The Stables is a gold purchase. It is different from the regular storage in the game. It only holds dragons. It is nice because you can put dragons in storage when you run out of room.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?49733-Dragon-Storage-!!!-(Stable)

Original Holds 1 Dragon - 50 gold
Upgrade Holds 2 Dragons - 100 gold
Upgrade Holds 4 Dragons - 200 gold
Upgrade Holds 10 Dragons - 1,200 gold
Upgrade Holds 25 Dragons - 5,000 gold

echo005
03-02-15, 11:29 AM
Ta.any idea if we'll get storage? I ask cos it says 'coming soon' in the market so just wondered if it might be