PDA

View Full Version : can you breed hybrids?

glitterbabies
04-11-13, 07:28 PM
I have a honey bee and a life dragon and I was curious if I can breed them to make another breed of dragon?

They don't show up when I click the breed button so I wasn't sure.

Just started playing yesterday and I love the game.

thanks for answering.

glitter

fitfunsparkle
04-11-13, 07:42 PM
They might be too young. They need to be evolved at least once to breed (level 4+)

sollia
04-11-13, 07:51 PM
Once they are at least level 4 you should be able to breed them no problem.

Breeding those two is Green/Red/Yellow, so you could get any dragon with those colors and there are a lot of those.

Welcome to the game, by the way. Glad you're enjoying it.

....I feel the sudden need to make a Hotel California reference. Oh heck. You can check out but you can't ever leave ;)

glitterbabies
04-11-13, 08:17 PM
thanks for letting me know about the age of the dragons. I wondered about that.

This game is crazy addicting. I play on my kindle fire and today I was constantly checking the dragons at work......

moostermine
04-11-13, 08:21 PM
Once they are at least level 4 you should be able to breed them no problem.

Breeding those two is Green/Red/Yellow, so you could get any dragon with those colors and there are a lot of those.

Welcome to the game, by the way. Glad you're enjoying it.

....I feel the sudden need to make a Hotel California reference. Oh heck. You can check out but you can't ever leave ;)

Omg! There's a thought! Not just Eagle Dragon, but Eagles Dragon!( well we have Lucy the Beatles Dragon!)

zyra17
09-15-13, 05:10 PM
How do i get the coliseum? Will it be in a certain level?

eye_of_the_world
09-15-13, 05:33 PM

You mean the battle arena? You get it at level 30 (I think) but you must be playing on an iOS device

greygull
09-15-13, 07:12 PM

Information about that can be found in both of these threads - #1 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53979-Feature-Overview-Battle-Arena-TOURNAMENTS-iOS-TEST-RELEASE) and #2 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS).

Since this is an older thread, it will be closed.