PDA

View Full Version : Gold spent on expansions disappeared after 4/11 update

royalmissk
04-11-13, 06:58 PM
I don't know why, but couple of weeks ago, perhaps because I thought I had a lot of gold to spare, I paid for the possible expansion slots in advance, i.e. I would only need to make Wisp Lanterns to expand toward any direction. But after the update, the requirements for expansion have changed, and most expansion slots no longer have the green check mark (3 or so still do) to signify that they have already been paid for. No gold has been returned to my knowledge. Is there anyway I can retrieve them or have the expansions prepaid like I had before?

ashanthya
04-12-13, 12:01 AM
This happened to me, too. But I not only lost the gold, but a couple of Wisp Lanterns as well. :(

maguar
04-12-13, 03:12 AM
Have you tried completely closing the game and then restarting it? If you don't get it back from that I think you'll need to email support@teamlava.com and have them look at it.

Danskata
04-12-13, 02:30 PM
Happened to me too, only lost the gold for one expansion. I don't pay in advance since then. There is also another glitch just before the new updates, when I visit neighbors I see both their buildings and the grey forest, as if they didn't expand yet there. Looks strange :)