PDA

View Full Version : Left Heart - timer's started!

koiju
04-11-13, 03:09 PM
Left heart is now limited, I hope they do right and passion consecutively rather than all at once!

Left Heart Timer: http://bit.ly/17vNwnm --Sehana

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 03:19 PM
About time....

kbrown0410
04-11-13, 03:27 PM
Be a bit ridiculous to do Passion, since it has it's own habitat...

hamadrys
04-11-13, 03:33 PM
They were a special release for Valentine though. Nothing more.

tsuki003
04-11-13, 03:58 PM
Halloween had its own habitat too I think and they were limited.

lollipop_rp
04-11-13, 03:58 PM
They were a special release for Valentine though. Nothing more.

True...

lollipop_rp
04-11-13, 03:59 PM
Halloween had its own habitat too I think and they were limited.

No, halloween did not have its own habitat
They fit in the original color habitats

tsuki003
04-11-13, 04:03 PM
No, halloween did not have its own habitat
They fit in the original color habitatsmy mistake, I saw them in a neighbour island and it looked like a limited habitat but it was just a grand gardens

accisse
04-11-13, 04:24 PM
The passion tab is no longer in my market so I guess the habitat is now considered special release.

aceblade
04-11-13, 06:05 PM
Dang.
Back to breeding for Passion it seems.
Was hoping to get Easter first.
:(

kwhales
04-11-13, 06:15 PM
The passion tab is no longer in my market so I guess the habitat is now considered special release.

I still have the passion tab in my market.

Cyclohexane
04-11-13, 06:19 PM
That really blows. I have been trying for Passion for two weeks consecutively (12 magics in a row). Combine that with the 1 month I tried for it when first come out, I've been trying for almost two months with nothing else. I understand it is super rare but it is not supposed to be ultra rare. Mostly magic fails and then nothing else to do for the day but wait. This game was fun but due to the limited edition dragons, it is so boring.

If Passion expires before I breed one, I am going to quit.

I hate having to jump from one dragon to the next because it will expire. I understand you don't need all of them (some I skipped because just ugly and no time like pumpkin and Easter), but I actually like this one and have tried so hard.

I also think they actually made it harder to breed rares now. I used to get more, now new dragons come so rare. I'm just getting fed up, a once fun game is now more like work.

kms899
04-11-13, 06:34 PM
:pmaking the LH and RL limited and removed later, I wll accept, but if the passion is to be removed, this I cannot.
the passion is already limited, you can only breed passion with LH and RH, so with either LH and RH gone, it's impossible to get anyway.
at least keep passion for breeding only.

i'm only saying this as i've spent week trying to get it.:p

kurebiz
04-11-13, 06:38 PM
erm, timer pls? I've gotten passion already, but just wondering for how long more exactly the heart dragons are going to stay.

kwhales
04-11-13, 07:10 PM
That really blows. I have been trying for Passion for two weeks consecutively (12 magics in a row). Combine that with the 1 month I tried for it when first come out, I've been trying for almost two months with nothing else. I understand it is super rare but it is not supposed to be ultra rare. Mostly magic fails and then nothing else to do for the day but wait. This game was fun but due to the limited edition dragons, it is so boring.

If Passion expires before I breed one, I am going to quit.

I hate having to jump from one dragon to the next because it will expire. I understand you don't need all of them (some I skipped because just ugly and no time like pumpkin and Easter), but I actually like this one and have tried so hard.

I also think they actually made it harder to breed rares now. I used to get more, now new dragons come so rare. I'm just getting fed up, a once fun game is now more like work.

If you have two diamonds you can breed them to get passion without the need for RH (if the timer runs out).

noir77
04-11-13, 08:34 PM
Don't think they'll lose LH and RH and leave Passion. Its also labelled as seasonal. There's still quite a while until it leaves though!: )

riisak
04-11-13, 10:58 PM
After spending a month straight trying to breed passion, I had to interrupt it to try and get a Cupid before it expired. I did not succeed, and now my passion attempts have been reset. I am not going to try, and Im certainly not paying gold for it. I am going to continue trying to get Easter dragon since it is obviously going to be removed next week, at the rate TL is going.

This is clearly just a ploy to get gold. Seasonal dragons are usually out longer than this. They were released MONTHS apart, but removing only days apart. =\

If you have been buying the removed dragons last minute with gold, I highly suggest stopping. Because my guess is a lot of people panic bought the winter dragons, and TL decided to milk it by ending the other dragons prematurely.

riisak
04-11-13, 10:59 PM
Also passion costs almost as much as diamond. Why would people buy it for gold if they don't have a diamond yet.
Notice how the seasonal dragons gold prices are the most expensive, for the ones that were available for the shortest time? Pretty disgusting

accisse
04-11-13, 11:21 PM
I still have the passion tab in my market.

Apparently it's a bug for androids. We're also missing night and pink tabs :) I'm too lazy to scroll through to check if the habitat itself is still there.

Good luck to all who are trying for passion, hope all of you get one soon! I feel your pain as I was previously in Cyclohexane's situation. Breeding exclusively for passion for months and seeing nothing but a long line of magics.

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 11:26 PM
Well, when this runs out, anyone without a Right Heart should get it easier. I've already got my trio I can continue trying or Kite/Easter/Mythic

thatgirl444
04-12-13, 12:27 AM
I just got my Passion on a 4th try...Im so relieved...when it first came out I think I tried for about 2 weeks straight and nothing so I wasnt holding my breath this time, but surprise surprise....so whoever is missing Passion start trying now as surely this will be going soon.
I also think that once the clock starts its harder to breed.

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 01:07 AM
I just got my Passion on a 4th try...Im so relieved...when it first came out I think I tried for about 2 weeks straight and nothing so I wasnt holding my breath this time, but surprise surprise....so whoever is missing Passion start trying now as surely this will be going soon.

Congrats! I agree with what you said about the timer because Snowman & Fireworks were so hard to get!

Beneath
04-12-13, 01:24 AM

Congrats! I also tryed for two weeks earlier to get passion and nothing... now i've been trying almost for a week and got 1 LH, 1 Athletic & 5 Magics... can you send some of your luck to me? I would really like to have passion too n_n

koiju
04-12-13, 04:06 AM
Only just evolved my right heart A's I've been busy evolving all my trading fodder first 2 tries at passion, both magic. First try was right on the right, 2nd try was right on the left.

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 04:11 AM
Only just evolved my right heart A's I've been busy evolving all my trading fodder first 2 tries at passion, both magic. First try was right on the right, 2nd try was right on the left.

My first try got me Passion with RH on te left, LH on the right but I don't think it matters which side you put them in.

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 04:14 AM
My first try got me Passion with RH on te left, LH on the right but I don't think it matters which side you put them in.

Yay! I thought I was the only one who got it the "wrong" way.

Breeding Red and Blue shall become much less tedious after these are all gone, but it will always be tedious thanks to TWENTY HOUR MAGICS.

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 04:20 AM
Yay! I thought I was the only one who got it the "wrong" way.

Breeding Red and Blue shall become much less tedious after these are all gone, but it will always be tedious thanks to TWENTY HOUR MAGICS.

Wait, that's the wrong way? I thought it was the right way... well it was for me lol I thought to make a heart (Passion) then RH would have to go on the left side and LH on the right... that way the half hearts on their chest make a whole heart. I know I was looking to much into it, but result!! :D

Also, I thought that these 2 would ALWAYS get you a Passion because I saw a video some guy bred them and got Passion twice in a row, it didn't look like it was edited too.

kms899
04-12-13, 04:52 AM
I keep on getting rh, lh and magic, still trying for passion.

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 04:59 AM
Wait, that's the wrong way? I thought it was the right way... well it was for me lol I thought to make a heart (Passion) then RH would have to go on the left side and LH on the right... that way the half hearts on their chest make a whole heart. I know I was looking to much into it, but result!! :D

Also, I thought that these 2 would ALWAYS get you a Passion because I saw a video some guy bred them and got Passion twice in a row, it didn't look like it was edited too.

Well people put the Left Heart on the Left and the Right Heart on the Right. I used to do that, I switched, got it instantly.

noir77
04-12-13, 05:00 AM

That's some luck!

I did RH (L) LH (R) five times with no success. RH on the right got Passion for me though ;)

thatgirl444
04-12-13, 06:33 AM
Congrats! I agree with what you said about the timer because Snowman & Fireworks were so hard to get!
Thank you and I was never able to get a dragon once it went on a timer....I remember I ended up buying pumpkin...that silly thing.. Hope you got your passion

thatgirl444
04-12-13, 06:35 AM
Congrats! I also tryed for two weeks earlier to get passion and nothing... now i've been trying almost for a week and got 1 LH, 1 Athletic & 5 Magics... can you send some of your luck to me? I would really like to have passion too n_n

Thanks Hun....and yeah..those awful magics...(sending good luck your way) and I finally got it with right on the left and vice versa

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 06:54 AM
Thank you and I was never able to get a dragon once it went on a timer....I remember I ended up buying pumpkin...that silly thing.. Hope you got your passion

Thanks, I did first try.. before the timers started. ;)

anurulz
04-12-13, 09:48 AM
well i do have a left heart..but thts it..nothing more..no right heart and thus no passion..magics galore...

Cyclohexane
04-12-13, 10:22 AM
I just tried with a couple of fails I leveled up to level 6 to try with lower level dragons (been trying with epic left and epic right) and surprise, I got another magic.

I have been placing them on the right and on the left with no difference. My worst streak is 12 magics in a row. Now I got 3 rights in a row and another magic. I'm up to two months now of continuous breeding and invested about 100 gold trying to speed up.

I do not even have 1 diamond to try with 2 diamonds. This account just has the worst luck compared to my wife's where everything comes easily. It is like there is something attached to each account that makes certain breeds easier or harder....

Beneath
04-12-13, 11:16 AM
Thanks Hun....and yeah..those awful magics...(sending good luck your way) and I finally got it with right on the left and vice versa

Thank you!! I can almost hear my passion flying to my island ^_^