PDA

View Full Version : Valentines event over

savage_mel
04-11-13, 02:58 PM
I assume this means we wont get any more items dropped from collecting i.e. entwined seedlings, milk chocolate, etc. but what about the wing and the horn for the Alicorn goal?? Will we still get a chance at these? I finally just got a horn this morning!

midnightmeerkat
04-11-13, 03:00 PM
I assume this means we wont get any more items dropped from collecting i.e. entwined seedlings, milk chocolate, etc. but what about the wing and the horn for the Alicorn goal?? Will we still get a chance at these? I finally just got a horn this morning!

Adventures will still drop the wing and horn and will be craftable in the love shack

midnightmeerkat
04-11-13, 03:02 PM
Also you will still get valentines drops from the valentines plants/animals... I got a lovecupine when tending a valentine chicken

savage_mel
04-11-13, 03:02 PM
Ok, whew! Thanks. Even though I'm sure It'll take another 3 months to get the wing!

MBRBTBRB
04-12-13, 01:35 PM
I haven't been able to unlock Summon Alicorn in the Love Shack yet. Everything else there is already unlocked. Will I still be able to get an Alicorn?

midnightmeerkat
04-12-13, 02:19 PM
I haven't been able to unlock Summon Alicorn in the Love Shack yet. Everything else there is already unlocked. Will I still be able to get an Alicorn?

Have you got the goal? Once you get a wing and horn from the adventures the summon alicorn will unlock

maguar
04-12-13, 05:53 PM
If you've got the love shack you'll be able to get the alicorn goal