PDA

View Full Version : Nagging, incessant pop-ups

Unregistered
12-22-10, 07:35 PM
Hi Team Lava-

The constant pop-ups reminding us of the sale on gems and prompting us to download your other products in exchange for free gems are coming up WAY too often. The "news" icon lights up and as soon as I dismiss it another one comes up with the same messages over and over.

I know you don't want people to be irritated when playing your games. Could you turn down the frequency on these popups? They are coming up way too frequently and diminishing the quality of your game.

Thanks-

Unregistered
12-22-10, 07:49 PM
Hi Team Lava-

The constant pop-ups reminding us of the sale on gems and prompting us to download your other products in exchange for free gems are coming up WAY too often. The "news" icon lights up and as soon as I dismiss it another one comes up with the same messages over and over.

I know you don't want people to be irritated when playing your games. Could you turn down the frequency on these popups? They are coming up way too frequently and diminishing the quality of your game.

Thanks-

We love pop-ups for free gem, why not you? Oh darn!

Donnahh
12-22-10, 08:36 PM
If that popup for the gem sale goes off one more time when I'm trying to tip or water then I'm going to explode.

Seriously. I don't mind the ones for gem freebies and YES I have been silly enough to buy gems for my Farm but never again.

Please, TeamLava, just the ONCE will do. Not every 3rd or 4th neighbor I visit. I totally get that you're having a sale. I just don't care.

It's not me, it's you. But we can still be friends, TeamLava.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 09:32 PM
I'd say I get something like 20 pop-ups for an hour of play, and it's really getting old. I did download City Story, by the way, but I won't do anything else the pop-ups want me to until they start coming at a reasonable pace. Twice an hour seems like plenty to me.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 07:08 PM
Driving me nuts. Sure I've downloaded a game or two for gems from it but seriously everytimr I try to get my normal tipping or cleaning done it's really making if harder for me to get it accomplished and then no one wins really. Once a day will be just fine or when you sign on to each game but during the other parts of the games it needs to go away . Fast.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 11:31 AM
and the **** sale "ENDS TODAY" .......