PDA

View Full Version : FS Four-Seasons-Edition

CottonFaery
04-11-13, 06:32 AM
I see a lot of people here are very interested in old editions of FS, like Christmas and Halloween, that aren't available in the play/app store anymore.

I am one of them and after losing those editions due to a device reset, my suggestion would be to offer players a special FS four-seasons-app.

This four-seasons-edition would include only all of the old catalogs and decoration that could be found in these editions (like White Swan, Lady In Red and so on), not standard catalogs and decorations. This way not much space on both app/play store and our phones is required.

And I bet having all these catalogs and items back in one single app would make a lot of people here very happy! ;)

CuteTali
04-11-13, 03:38 PM
I'm all for it! You can tell they put a lot of creativity and hard work in those holiday editions, why not make them last all year round in their own version.

CottonFaery
04-12-13, 02:19 AM
You can tell they put a lot of creativity and hard work in those holiday editions, why not make them last all year round in their own version.

Absolutely. It's such a waste to simply delete them after a time. One year after they were gone players are still asking to bring the items and catalogs back.

Having all of those back gives sporting chances to every player (f.e. earning gems through mastering catalogs), no matter if they just started in FS or if they are long time players who appreciate choosing from a lot of different catalogs. Imho that would be a real improvement for gameplay in general.

Implementing such an edition could be profitable for TL too. Imagine you see that one adorable gem item you missed out or couldn't buy on last year's halloween, or you see it for the first time in this edition and just have to have it.

CuteTali
04-12-13, 04:04 AM
Imagine you see that one adorable gem item you missed out or couldn't buy on last year's halloween, or you see it for the first time in this edition and just have to have it.

I feel this way about a lot of the valentime items, this is the theme that was going on when I started paying attention to this game, even though I had it installed since xmas time. All the itmes were so crazy cute, but I wasn't gonna buy anything gem-wise back then, I was just getting into all these games. Now there are so many items I see in my neighbours' shops that I wish I would've bought back then.

IsisGarden
04-15-13, 06:56 PM
I like the idea.

linp825
04-16-13, 01:57 PM
I like this idea too. World games was fun but lets face it its sooo over. I love the idea of bringing back old catalogues so we all have a chance to master what we like.

That said i also think it wd be great to have a "hide/unhide catalogue" feature so we dont have to always scroll thru cats we dont like or use. I had started a thread for that too. : )

CottonFaery
04-17-13, 02:37 AM
Hide/unhide feature would be cool :)

What I also thought of: when placing an order, tabs could be named after holidays or seasons (Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, Halloween instead of Casual, Formal, Nightlife etc), so catalogs are quick and easy to find by categories and we don't have to scroll through all of them at once. Same gradation for decorations would be a nice feature too :)

sapphirecross
07-09-13, 03:39 AM
Great idea - would be fabulous to have the special catalogs just in one place and accessible, though prolly people would still complain because if you were ordering both old and new content you'd have to switch back and forth. But is better than not having them at all, and is a other version of the game to d/l year round.

rosieposy6912
07-29-13, 10:09 PM
Awesome idea! I never actually got the 4th of July update if there was one. :-)

triztriz99
08-05-13, 02:55 PM
i want valentine edition sooo bad!