PDA

View Full Version : 1 more question about deleting

Unregistered
07-07-10, 07:01 PM
Hi so if someone deletes the app from their phone is it possible to still be able to see their farm and post messages?? A friend of mine deleted theirs today but it looks like they are still playing people are still watering the farm the crops are growing messages are being left what can we do about this thanks they want it gone???

Donnahh
07-07-10, 07:38 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say cause the Farms are stored via the web, and as far as I can tell you can't delete your username or Farm Story ID only, then yep the farm will stay there.

As for watering etc, unless the person is still playing everything should wither. You would still be able to leave messages on their wall etc, but once the farm is full of water it should wither and die and become un-waterable.

I know this cause I have many many MANY neighbors who have obviously given up on the game, their farms are dead, their trees are full etc.

So I don't think deleting the app deletes your farm, cause otherwise you wouldn't be able to upgrade to Flowers or Snap and retain your ID and Farm. It's all attached to your unique iPod, iPhone, iPad number too ... so I don't think anything is able to be deleted by the user.

Yet.

Unregistered
07-11-10, 06:02 AM
I just bought a house and while placing it I sold it by mistake
HELP can I get it back?

trenae
07-11-10, 06:35 PM
HELP can I get it back?

Typically no - this is why it's a good idea to be really careful. You can try your luck with support to see if they are able to/will do anything to help you (no guarantees of that though).

Donnahh
07-12-10, 07:22 AM
HELP can I get it back?

I used to amass around half a million gold and just buy houses then resell to get the exp and level up.

True story.

Then FarmStory Summer came out and I had no cash to buy all the new things. I was a sad panda. But I soon fixed all that!!