PDA

View Full Version : iOS problem: no cash register & customers stuck in door

electrikbarbarella
04-10-13, 09:00 PM
I uninstalled and re-downloaded the game to fix the problem. My cash register is missing and my customers are stuck in the doorway. Anyone else having this problem?

electrikbarbarella
04-10-13, 09:03 PM
Oops! I meant to type that I tried to fix the problem. My cash register is still missing and customers are stuck in the bakery doorway.

talensnana
04-10-13, 09:12 PM
See if you cash register is in your storage. I am not sure which tab.

electrikbarbarella
04-10-13, 09:22 PM
See if you cash register is in your storage. I am not sure which tab.
Wow...so I checked my table storage tab and my register was there. I clicked to add it back to my floor and 80,000 coins were taken from me. Ugh!

electrikbarbarella
04-10-13, 09:26 PM
I can't figure out how it ended up in my table storage tab. I shut the game down for dinner, came back a few hours later and it was missing. Wonder if it has something to do with the update today? Mods, is there a way to get my 80,000 coins back?

Boogie083
04-10-13, 09:54 PM
hi electrikbarbarella.

do u have a child ? if so, did s/he play with your device? if not, ignore this reply.

my son bought the usa flag in Farm Story for 15 gems. i let him play when i am busy and he decided to buy the flag.
i prefer no decorations but put the flag in the center of my farm just fir him.

maguar
04-11-13, 02:05 AM
I can't figure out how it ended up in my table storage tab. I shut the game down for dinner, came back a few hours later and it was missing. Wonder if it has something to do with the update today? Mods, is there a way to get my 80,000 coins back?

You'll have to email support@teamlava.com about this as we can't look into your game from the forum. I hope they can help you out.

electrikbarbarella
04-11-13, 08:50 AM
You'll have to email support@teamlava.com about this as we can't look into your game from the forum. I hope they can help you out.

Thank you for your advice. I just emailed support and will let you know what they are able to do for me. Thanks again! :)