PDA

View Full Version : How to craft simple glue and wisp lanterns

shaymac8688
04-10-13, 05:18 PM
I'm a level 10 newbie and need to craft simple glue and wisp lanterns to complete constructing items and expand. I know the potions shop is locked by goal but I don't know what goal, and I read somewhere that I need to expand to unlock it but I can't do that until I can get wisp lanterns. Someone please help! I am about to give up.

elaur
04-10-13, 05:30 PM
You can expand to the lady tree without using wisp lanterns. She gives you the potion shop.

rubyjeen
04-10-13, 10:30 PM
I'm a level 10 newbie and need to craft simple glue and wisp lanterns to complete constructing items and expand. I know the potions shop is locked by goal but I don't know what goal, and I read somewhere that I need to expand to unlock it but I can't do that until I can get wisp lanterns. Someone please help! I am about to give up.
You can craft earth wisps and wisp lanterns in the workshop. Then you can expand to the tree lady to get the potion shop, which you use to make the simple glue.

rubyjeen
04-10-13, 10:36 PM
If you read the sticky thread "castle story FAQ's improved it tells you what to do in what order. It is written by Maguar and is very helpful and easy to follow. Thank you Maguar

elaur
04-10-13, 10:38 PM
You can craft earth wisps and wisp lanterns in the workshop. Then you can expand to the tree lady to get the potion shop, which you use to make the simple glue.

Did I remember wrong? It's very possible!

rubyjeen
04-10-13, 11:28 PM
Did I remember wrong? It's very possible!

It's okay. Anytime I start a new tl game I read the info on the game play completely, then I go on the forum and read a few stickies threads til I have an even better idea what to do. All I really knew is that I've been crafting air wisp and lanterns constantly sine I started. I then checked to see which thread I used at the beginning that helped me. Tl may have their problems but the forum moderators for the games are great. And very patient. Thank you all moderators

maguar
04-11-13, 02:03 AM
If you read the sticky thread "castle story FAQ's improved it tells you what to do in what order. It is written by Maguar and is very helpful and easy to follow. Thank you Maguar

You welcome :(

This post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49013-Castle-Story-FAQs-Improved&p=582987&viewfull=1#post582987) is for getting the potion shop. The one under it is the quests need for expansions.

catcrack
04-11-13, 06:33 AM
You can also craft either with Tinker Camp, at least I can.

leahhalexx
05-19-14, 11:53 AM
I have Been trying for months to unlock it. I couldn't figure out why so I gave up. I then went into my tasks (book on the top left underneath your level status) and their was a task where you purchase 3 royal walls and once you complete that you win 300 coins, some Xp and 1 earth wisp. This then unlocked the wisp lantern and earth wisp in the crafting shop which was locked by goal!!. Hope this helps everyone.