PDA

View Full Version : What next?

argentinab
04-10-13, 10:31 AM
So I'm at level 11 with roughly $42k. Not sure what to do next.

Buy library? Hatchery? I can't get stable yet. Or how about kitchen? I've expanded to Ivy so I have the potion shop but I can't complete a lot of my quests because they're so expensive (ie: buy castle for $36k). I also don't have a pig yet either.

Help greatly appreciated!

jaybay1147
04-10-13, 12:03 PM
I'd save up, buy a kitchen, go on a lot of quests, and expand to The Tablet, Magic Garden, or Thuston.

vchanhs
04-10-13, 05:06 PM
So I'm at level 11 with roughly $42k. Not sure what to do next.

Buy library? Hatchery? I can't get stable yet. Or how about kitchen? I've expanded to Ivy so I have the potion shop but I can't complete a lot of my quests because they're so expensive (ie: buy castle for $36k). I also don't have a pig yet either.

Help greatly appreciated!

You have $42k but can't buy castle for $37k? Lol.... Just buy that castle and start going in adventure. I do that if I start all over again.

argentinab
04-10-13, 05:57 PM
Oh I just meant I didn't want to spend all my money and not be able to expand

elaur
04-10-13, 07:16 PM
The more buildings you build and visit the more money you make.

I agree with the castle, it's a good place to start.

argentinab
04-10-13, 07:20 PM
In that case does it matter kings keep or queens court? Do they yield the same adventures?

maj1977
04-10-13, 08:02 PM
In that case does it matter kings keep or queens court? Do they yield the same adventures?

They do the same thing for adventures. It's up to your preference. You can just choose based on looks or go with the one that matches your gender if ya want.

vchanhs
04-10-13, 08:47 PM
I prefer the king keep since I have matching watch towers and walls. The queen court has matching lantern spire but no matching walls.