PDA

View Full Version : Missing purchased gold?

Lindsey608
04-10-13, 07:31 AM
I purchased some gold yesterday (my first time making an in-app purchase on my Kindle) and it is not showing up in game. I got the confirmation email from Amazon and my account was charged so I know it went through, but was wondering if there's an extra step I'm missing somewhere or if it's supposed to show up automatically?

I've already emailed about it and got the response that it may take several days to get back to my ticket. I just wanted to check and make sure I'm not overlooking something in the meantime.

Lindsey608
04-10-13, 08:04 AM
I just realized that the gold gifted from friends today is also not registering after I've "accepted" it. What gives? I've tried re-booting my kindle, un-installing and re-installing the game (1.0.5.5).

kooky panda
04-10-13, 10:27 AM
There can sometimes be a delay with your gold showing up. You have done the proper steps by closing the game and also trying to reinstall it.
Support will be able to check you game.

You may want to send a separate email to support with the issues of your accepted gold not be added to your game.

Lindsey608
04-10-13, 11:59 AM
Thank you, I've since received another gift of gold from a neighbor and that one registered. Hopefully it was just a one-time fluke.

Lindsey608
04-10-13, 02:40 PM
Got this all straightened out and gold is now in my account.
Thank you TL for the quick response! :)

kooky panda
04-10-13, 02:58 PM
Yeah!! Glad that got resolved quickly!!