PDA

View Full Version : Took 84 levels, but I think I finally got a dragon within the diamond field...I think

sulphur1267
04-09-13, 09:39 PM
I used an epic level scarecrow dragon and an epic level wizard dragon. The breeding time says 40 hours, so i can only hope its an infinity dragon which will open me up to a whole boatload of new dragons involving the diamonds. However, so many new dragons are being introduced I just want to be sure that there is not anything else it could be. Any other dragon with a breeding time of 40?

wimsical
04-09-13, 10:17 PM
Just Anubis! Lokks like you got yourself an Infinity! Unfortunately, every time you breed the Infinity it will only result in a fire dragon :( Congratulations!!

maguar
04-10-13, 01:47 AM
The other 40 hour dragon is Anubis but I don't think you have it with that combination. Sorry to disappoint you but the infinity dragon is not one that can be used for breeding.

We're having a FIRE sale!

In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

Yes, you can still put the Infinity Dragons in the Breeding Den on some versions. That is exactly what was implied in my previous post. In versions that do allow them to be used as a parent, however, you will only receive a Fire Dragon.

kwhales
04-10-13, 03:01 AM
Just Anubis! Lokks like you got yourself an Infinity! Unfortunately, every time you breed the Infinity it will only result in a fire dragon :( Congratulations!!

Infinity isn't on the breeding list anymore. So, congrats on infinity, a very nice decoration but unfortunately, not a parent to any dragon.

J85909266
04-10-13, 10:06 AM
Poor guy.

lollipop_rp
04-10-13, 12:25 PM
I bet infinity wants to adopt some little guy but doesn't want to cause trouble, so he chose little old fire!