PDA

View Full Version : The end of crafting?

1cherryblossom
04-09-13, 06:25 PM
Getting gems for crafting from basic colours is quite easily achievable. Now my biggest worry is how to get gems for pinks and blacks. It is very difficult to get pink and black hybrids. Perhaps TL will allow players to use gems of other colours to craft the pink and black dragons ? For eg, instead of using 2 large gems of pink, we can use 2 large red and 2 large white?

tonguelashing
04-09-13, 06:29 PM
yes, crafting a pink gemstone dragon or black(onyx) gemstone dragon will be a real pain, but virtues and night dragons are relatively easy to get, just take forever to evolve. And you can trade those in for small gems.

If you happen to have any extra pink or black hybrids, you can trade those in obviously, just don't trade something in you can't breed, like the lightning dragon which is only available as an album goal.

sweetstuff525
04-09-13, 07:04 PM
Yeah I was thinking that too
Plus I have all pinks so I don't really want pinks anymore just to trade for gems(but may have too)

wassupbaby
04-09-13, 07:18 PM
Challenge accepted ;)

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-09-13, 10:27 PM
I've already started to collect/trade extra pink & black dragons. It's gonna take a while tho....if I can get 2 extra goblins I'll be good as they're super rares.
As for the pinks......it's worse as there's no super rare (except lightening) to trade for the larger gems......

rosewaterlily
04-10-13, 01:26 AM
Getting gems for crafting from basic colours is quite easily achievable. Now my biggest worry is how to get gems for pinks and blacks. It is very difficult to get pink and black hybrids. Perhaps TL will allow players to use gems of other colours to craft the pink and black dragons ? For eg, instead of using 2 large gems of pink, we can use 2 large red and 2 large white?
I would love it if we could craft pink and black gemstones out of component color gemstones. Even purple ones would be nice to be able to craft out of red and blue gems since I can't get purple superrares to save my life and am still farming magic dragons for the amethyst. I regret selling so many virtues before they changed the breeding rules--I figured I could just breed them with diamond whenever I needed to craft a quartz dragon and didn't have that many habitats to hold a bunch of them at the time nor any evolution temple time to waste on 33 hours just for trading, but now pink splits with diamond and it'll be a pain to even get virtues. I haven't gotten a single night from breeding it with diamond and only have two night hybrids as it is.