PDA

View Full Version : Breeding order

FIREFLY62
04-09-13, 03:23 PM
Hi,

Not sure if this information is out there somewhere and I just don't know where but I was wondering if the order in which you place the dragons in the breeding den makes a difference in the outcome.

For instance, the market shows the Clockwork dragon as "Yellow" and then "Red". Do I have to put a yellow dragon on the left and a red dragon on the right if I want to breed this dragon or could I have the red on the left and the yellow on the right?

I hope that question makes sense.

hamadrys
04-09-13, 03:25 PM
Nope, doesn't make any difference. As long as you have the colors needed, you are good to go :)

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 03:30 PM
Just a heads up that the clockwork dragon is only available from 'spin the wheel' (if you are lucky enough to get it) or buying with gold

sollia
04-09-13, 03:32 PM
Some people think order matters but it has been confirmed that it doesn't influence results at all. Neither does name nor level, which are also popular ideas.

FIREFLY62
04-09-13, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the responses :)

Midnight, thanks for the info on the Clockwork dragon. I used that in my example because it was the first one I saw in the "market". No plans to buy it at this time.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-10-13, 05:45 AM
Nope, doesn't make any difference. As long as you have the colors needed, you are good to go :)

Yep, exactly and as has been mentioned, the dragon's level doesn't matter either, as long as it's old enough to breed.