PDA

View Full Version : Golden Gate - Last Level

elskeleeto
04-09-13, 02:39 PM
I've been playing this game a fair bit and this particular level has been a pretty enjoyable challenge.

However, the game has been crashing when I've completed it. I thought maybe it was my phone, but it's happened 3 times. The game just exits out before the level has been marked as complete. I'm not sure if anyone else if having problems, but as it's a harder level(and for a quest in other team lava games) I'm finding it extremely frustrating.

kooky panda
04-09-13, 04:23 PM
Try force closing out the game.( or restarting your device.)
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.

elskeleeto
04-09-13, 04:45 PM
I restart my phone somewhat regularly and close the game whenever I'm not playing it, and if I delete the game I'll lose my data.

Are they the only options?

FrozenTurtle
04-09-13, 07:55 PM
If you delete and re-install the app, your game data will be safe. All of your information is saved on our servers.

Also, if your device is crashing, it may be running low on resources. Make sure you close any apps you may have running in the background. Let us know if any issues persist.

Quequeenie
04-15-13, 08:50 PM
I have the same problem after completed the Golden Gate level, it's very annoying!

mummyslittle
04-23-13, 02:58 PM
I have the same problem, it didn't happen on any other level but as soon as I finish the last level in golden gate the game crashes without saying I completed the level and then I go back into it and I can't move on to the next level as it says all previous levels have to be completed even though I have completed that particular level more than 3 times now. Is this a bug? As it didn't happen with any other level.

FrozenTurtle
04-23-13, 03:03 PM
I have the same problem after completed the Golden Gate level, it's very annoying!

I have the same problem, it didn't happen on any other level but as soon as I finish the last level in golden gate the game crashes without saying I completed the level and then I go back into it and I can't move on to the next level as it says all previous levels have to be completed even though I have completed that particular level more than 3 times now. Is this a bug? As it didn't happen with any other level.

Can you guys get a screenshot of this showing the new island unlocked, but getting a message that you need to complete the previous levels? Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
04-24-13, 01:46 PM
Do you guys remember what the last thing you saw in your game before the app crashed? Are there any special animations that you are seeing?

drgness
04-29-13, 09:54 PM
Heya, As previously mentioned I did take a screen shot but it was at the point the game let me progress. The 4 previous times I finished the level I had the screen saying I had two stars and the " next" button, first time I was out of energy and closed the app, the following three times I clicked next and the app just closed. I will be away the next couple of days, but if you need the screen capture let me know and I will sort it when I get back.

P.s. I really hope this makes sense, it is way too early in the morning and I need a coffee, but also want to help, lol!

skeleton25
05-02-13, 06:59 PM
Okay this just happened 2 times passed level 36 with 2 stars clicked next to go to next level and the game closed

Didn't know it was problem so didn't manage to take pic
But by the way
<<<<<that's not the storm I'd I'm having this issue with

FrozenTurtle
05-08-13, 05:25 PM
Update on this issue:

Hey everyone, we believe we have located one of the main causes of this issue and the occurrences of these crashes should be drastically reduced in the next version update. In the meantime, we suggest you try tapping the "X" instead of "Next" to continue to the next level. Thanks for your patience while we juiced these nasty bugs!