PDA

View Full Version : Requests

dragonsglow
04-09-13, 01:52 PM
I asks my nbrs to accept my requests as I do theirs. Some say they didn't receive a request. Is this possible?

islanddoll1
04-09-13, 04:43 PM
Yes, sometimes. I check my game every couple of minutes and then all of a sudden I'll get a request that was sent 2 or 3 hours ago. And then again you can only send 20 requests per day.

hennessey1969
04-10-13, 05:15 AM
I need sugar cookies plz help xxx

cookietyler
04-10-13, 06:08 AM
I need sugar cookies plz help xxx
You'll have to bake the sugar cookies on the regular oven

cookietyler
04-10-13, 06:09 AM
I asks my nbrs to accept my requests as I do theirs. Some say they didn't receive a request. Is this possible?

I just received a request today from a neighbor that was sent 2 days ago.

aaalicja97
04-11-13, 02:59 AM
I just received a request today from a neighbor that was sent 2 days ago.
So do I! In RS and FS the same! I thought I have sth wrong with eyes cause I have bad flu right know. But it's true. I hope this was some bug with this, and people don't wait 2 days for parts!

aaalicja97
04-11-13, 03:02 AM
Yes, sometimes. I check my game every couple of minutes and then all of a sudden I'll get a request that was sent 2 or 3 hours ago. And then again you can only send 20 requests per day.
Yes, I check often too, and suddenly appears request from 8 hours earlier and after 30 min eq. - appears request that was sent 6 hours earlier ....

maguar
04-11-13, 03:16 AM
You can only get back 20 requests a day. If you send more it can clog up your system and delay your requests. Don't send requests for a couple of days so it becomes unclogged. Then start sending 20-25 requests a day to people you know who will respond daily. You'll get your requests back much quicker.

So if you get a request from someone that was sent ages ago you'll know they send out lots of requests.

nomicrophone
04-11-13, 08:31 AM
You can only get back 20 requests a day. If you send more it can clog up your system and delay your requests. Don't send requests for a couple of days so it becomes unclogged. Then start sending 20-25 requests a day to people you know who will respond daily. You'll get your requests back much quicker.

So if you get a request from someone that was sent ages ago you'll know they send out lots of requests.

Oh! I was just gonna mention something about this until I read this msg. So that explains why sometimes I get requests from 2 or 3 days ago...

islanddoll1
04-11-13, 09:45 AM
Oh my god I got a request this morning that said 2 days ago. I used to do that a lot, send out requests to my 150 neighbors and I realized that if I get 10 response for the day that was plenty, now I send out 20 requests to 20 neighbors i know are online and play regularly and the parts come in fast.